Is korn coming to lubbock in 2014?

Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 9:25 AM

My daughter caught a local show here in Lubbock. And she swears the local radio dj announced that korn was coming in aug or sept. of this year. does anybody know if there is any truth to this. please let me know.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Is korn coming to lubbock in 2014?

Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 5:22 AM

They're in Dallas Aug 9 and The Woodlands Aug 10.
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

2. Moderator

Re: Is korn coming to lubbock in 2014?

Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 12:52 PM

You're on the right site! Just check the Tours page and you'll see all the currently scheduled tour dates!

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

3. Re: Is korn coming to lubbock in 2014?

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 7:15 AM

Hey Josie are y'all working on a San Antonio date and place after The Woodlands in Houston. The last time Korn was here, they played during San Antonio's "Fiesta Week." Any way that's where the ghetto peeps that couldn't afford the $8.00 a ticket, broke down the barricades ffrom the outside and flooded the grounds, so Korn had to cut 4 songs off the Setlist..It was crazy, about 60 San Antonio Police Officers had to come and get things in order with their Riot Control. I don't mean ghetto people in the harshest sense, it's just that it was my 5th Korn Concert, and I was on front row, and the Security Men between the stage and crowd, couldn't even keep them from pushing the stage barricades down. So, those peeps ruined the end of the show for us all. Okay I feel better now Lol....Anyway, Korn hasn't been here in over 2 years. So was wondering about that. God Bless...
    Marc J. Bovaird

4. Moderator

Re: Is korn coming to lubbock in 2014?

Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM

I really don't know. I can only recommend to keep checking the "Tours" page here on Korn.com regularly. Make sure you also follow Korn on all the social media outlets to keep up-to-date on Tour Dates.

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Newsletter Signup