Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM

OMG...Korn are playing NYC a week before MY BERFDAY!!! 4/Nov/11

I'm going to make my travel arrangement to try and hit this show! ;)

Below are details on the contest for a trip to see Korn at the Roseland Ballroom!!

Your text to link here...
Josie

Replies to This Posting

1. Sim avatar Sim

Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:30 PM

Got my tickets. CANNOT WAIT !

2. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:30 PM

I emailed Ground Control but no response. Will they let us know when to be at the Venue for the VIP stuff? Thanks again and sorry for asking the same thing over and over LOL I just gotta time my train into the city just right. :)
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

3. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:26 PM

My mom is a november baby.

Josie wrote:
    I'm a November baby...but thanks nonetheless!
    Josie

Does it make me bad??

4. Moderator

Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Awesome Korn365! Us November babies are a challenge...hehe! :D
    Josie

5. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 7:07 AM

Josie wrote:
    Awesome Korn365! Us November babies are a challenge...hehe! :D
    Josie

Scorpios can be difficult, but we're very loyal =)

6. Moderator

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:29 AM

Indeed we are Tanya!
    Josie

7. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM

When are we getting our tickets, which were ordered through Gnd Ctrl throuhg this site? Anyone know? I ordered them a few weeks ago and havent gotten them yet. The concert is next week, just a little worried.

8. Moderator

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 2:15 PM

You should call them.

Ground CTRL Customer Support

There is also a FB for problems:

Ground CTRL Complaints Facebook
    Josie

9. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:26 PM

Josie wrote:
    You should call them.

Ground CTRL Customer Support

There is also a FB for problems:

Ground CTRL Complaints Facebook
    Josie

I would email them and title it urgent in cap's. I called like 12 times and I never got anyone and it does allow u to leave a message. It was not until I emailed them stating I called numerous times to please respond. I am sure they probably a but overwhelmed right now with all going on it. I got my Tix for NYC and waiting on Huntington but I just ordered them last night...and splurged on the guitar VIP :)

www.seanydiesel.com

10. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:28 AM

Anyone else having problems getting their tickets from Gnd Ctrl for this concert at the Roseland? They just nailed the tickets via UPS and the tracking info tells me it gonna be delivered the day of the concert! What kind of crap is that? I won't even be home that day so I'm screwed? Can never get back to their ridiculous customer service phone number and I am royally pissed at them right now.

11. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Aleem wrote:
    Anyone else having problems getting their tickets from Gnd Ctrl for this concert at the Roseland? They just nailed the tickets via UPS and the tracking info tells me it gonna be delivered the day of the concert! What kind of crap is that? I won't even be home that day so I'm screwed? Can never get back to their ridiculous customer service phone number and I am royally pissed at them right now.

As I mentioned before. EMAIL them and make the title "URGENT". That is the only way I was able to get a response. Good luck.
    www.seanydiesel.com

12. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:47 AM

TTT wrote:
    Any idea what the "Vip Side Stage Offer" for $89 on ticketmaster gets you vs. the other VIP packages on Korn.com?

ive got that ticket too its to the rght of stage on a raised platform level with main stage a lil bit above pit pretty nice view theres tables and chairs there too

13. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 9:01 PM

I got my ticket, who's going?
    Ò_Ó

14. RE: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Anyone doing the VIP Listening Experience for the Roseland show? Any VIP people hear/read anything about times?! I've meet KoRn before back in '98 on the KoRn Kampaign. JD wasn't there though bc his grandfather had passed away. We were able to take pictures then but that was 13 years ago. Roseland usually allows cameras just not professional ones like a DSLR. Can't wait!!! And Fieldy is cool.. they all are!

15. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 6:38 AM

As always, they rocked last night! My buddy went with me to the show and he had never seen them live. He couldn't stop thanking me for taking him to see Korn. He was blown away! I told him that they would be one of the best live acts he'd ever see. Korn never disappoints. I'm gonna go check out some of the vids and pics I took on my iphone (if you don't have one - get one). The quality of the video is insane!

16. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Freakasaurus wrote:
    As always, they rocked last night! My buddy went with me to the show and he had never seen them live. He couldn't stop thanking me for taking him to see Korn. He was blown away! I told him that they would be one of the best live acts he'd ever see. Korn never disappoints. I'm gonna go check out some of the vids and pics I took on my iphone (if you don't have one - get one). The quality of the video is insane!

Agreed killer show and ever better then expected M&G. Munky hands down.....nicest "rock star" I ever met....and loves to talk gear! LMFAO

I hope you mean iPhone 4s pictures and vid. Because my iPhone 4 with IOS 5 was acting silly all night. Got some decent pix but the flash and like wait time between clicking to take the picture and when it actually does was phailing. I need a 4s. Fuuuuuuuu......

Edit:
    Also was real cool meeting people from the board. Joise ur the bomb!
    www.seanydiesel.com

17. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Korn was amazing last night. I had so much fun. I even enjoyed the moment when Jonathan came out before the earlier during the 2nd band. As always Korn killed it. I am one happy camper.
    Does it make me bad??

18. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:10 AM

sean106ESP wrote:
    Freakasaurus wrote:

Agreed killer show and ever better then expected M&G. Munky hands down.....nicest "rock star" I ever met....and loves to talk gear! LMFAO

I hope you mean iPhone 4s pictures and vid. Because my iPhone 4 with IOS 5 was acting silly all night. Got some decent pix but the flash and like wait time between clicking to take the picture and when it actually does was phailing. I need a 4s. Fuuuuuuuu......

Edit:
    www.seanydiesel.com

Yes I was talking about the 4s. I can't believe how great the pics and vids came out. I've got one during Freak On A Leash where you just see bodies crashing/surfing all around me. F'in awesome...

19. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:43 AM

Freakasaurus wrote:
    sean106ESP wrote:
    Freakasaurus wrote:

Edit:
    www.seanydiesel.com

Yes I was talking about the 4s. I can't believe how great the pics and vids came out. I've got one during Freak On A Leash where you just see bodies crashing/surfing all around me. F'in awesome...

Ah ha. Yeah my friend got one and has been posting pix on FB and they all look sick. The iPhone 4 is finicky IMO with low light situations. I have a sick Nikon D80 Digital SLR but not way they would let me bring that in.

I am not due for an upgrade until next June so knowing Apple the 5 will be out by then LOL
    www.seanydiesel.com

20. RE: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 2:52 PM

What's the guitar like ?

Get the latest from Korn!