Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:31 PM

OMG...Korn are playing NYC a week before MY BERFDAY!!! 4/Nov/11

I'm going to make my travel arrangement to try and hit this show! ;)

Below are details on the contest for a trip to see Korn at the Roseland Ballroom!!

Your text to link here...
Josie

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:52 AM

KORN365 wrote:
    I did wonder why they did not do an encore but, this show reminded me of the Ballroom Blitz accept for the fact that the first 3 bands went on back to back .
    jessNYC_Roma wrote:
    I loved the show and they totally rocked (as when I saw them in Rome last summer), but I have to say I was disappointed in the length of the show and the lack of encore. In Rome they played longer and did an encore of at least one song if not more..that might've been when they did the medley. Anyway, I also found people just left after they said goodbye, when at most concerts the fans stick around and yell for more,...this did not happen. Was anyone else slightly disappointed?

Does it make me bad??

Shoots & Ladders/One
    Got The Life and Blind were the encore songs.
    As part of the VIP package we got the set list and those were listed as the encore songs. They just didnt make us work hard for the encore haha :) Still an awesome show none the less!
    Fan Uv KoRn

2. Moderator

Re: Korn in NY at Roseland Ballroom

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 8:06 AM

They always have the songs on the set list for an encore. The show was AMAZING! I wish I had been able to meet you korn365!

Newsletter Signup