VIP Packages

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 6:39 AM

Well I`m very disappointed with Korn. I had purchased a VIP package to get drum lesson from Ray in Boston, driving 5 hours from Montreal to do this. Now they call me 2 days before to tell me that due to some logistic problem, they cannot offer this to me anymore. They reimburse the package but not the ticket. And they are not willing to give any priority to futur package that might come in my area. Very very disappointed with the manner in which this is handle. I can understand having some problems, but not trying to make it easier in the furtur sucks, Apparently they don`t have the systems to handle a waiting list???

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: VIP Packages

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 7:47 AM

I wound not necessarily be pissed at KoRn. I already went into this knowing from friends that have seen shows and M&G or other packages through ground control.....things ehhh were kinda robotic if that is the correct word. Sorry to hear.

I bought the Guitar VIP package and a little worried that it disappeared from the show link. Usually I thought it still shows it but says "sold out". I hope I don't get fucked out of it.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

2. Re: VIP Packages

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 3:32 PM

why have they disappeared? i am coming from uk for this .

Get the latest from Korn!