korn vip digital download

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 12:05 AM

hi had a great time in roseland with the vip package, does anyone know how or where to get the digital downloaded of the show seen in the vip package would love to have the audio from that show in roseland on my comp asap thanks

KoRn forever in my mind

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: korn vip digital download

Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 4:02 PM

Thank you, I had this exact question. Was at the show in Huntington and wondering about the digital download from the VIP package.

2. Re: korn vip digital download

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 9:58 AM

My guess is that will be available after December 6the when the new album comes out. Probably because some of the new songs were recorded from the soundboard and they don't want to release the new POT songs just yet for them to appear all of the internet.

I have the "Download every show" package too and they said the POT tour will be up on there too. Just my onions.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

3. Re: korn vip digital download

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 10:38 AM

Yeah, I was figuring the same thing cause of them performing the new material. I kinda hoped to hear it again before the album dropped. I really dug the way the new songs sound. Here is to waiting...

4. Re: korn vip digital download

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 7:50 AM

ahhh sean your prob right, guess ill have to wait to get my digital download from the vip package i have the download every korn show package on this site and they have boston upper darby, and huntington but no roseland whats up with that..x(

5. Moderator

Re: korn vip digital download

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:29 AM

They video taped the NYC show...so maybe we'll get more for that show!

6. Re: korn vip digital download

Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:08 PM

Josie wrote:
    They video taped the NYC show...so maybe we'll get more for that show!

That would be killer. I notice they seem to like filming shows that are in NYC and the Roseland crowd was crazy as well as the performance.
    www.seanydiesel.com
    http://www.seanydiesel.com/munky.htm
    www.myspace.com/centrifuse
    www.twitter.com/sean106OCD

7. Re: korn vip digital download

Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:01 AM

so has any one got the down load yet feel really ripped off my ground control , no vip guitar no downlad and no phone answer , traveled 21 hours on a plane no guitar makes me angry at korn for using such a shit company.

8. Re: korn vip digital download

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 7:22 AM

Just a quick update about the VIP download...I have contacted ground control many times about this and was finally told yesterday that I would receive a link emailed to me next week with my concert download...if you can believe that answer...of course no reply to me spending 130 dollars to meet the entire band and JD did not show...

9. Re: korn vip digital download

Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I still haven't received my download link and my concert was on Nov.10th.

10. Moderator

Re: korn vip digital download

Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 9:40 AM

The show downloads should be posted within the next week or so. You will receive your link to the download as soon as they get them uploaded. They just finished remixing/mastering them last week.

Moderator, Korn.com & JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com
    Co-owner KornRow.com

11. Re: korn vip digital download

Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Got it yesterday! OMG! LOVE!! I can't even handle it, LOVE my Korn boys!!!!

12. Re: korn vip digital download

Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 1:22 PM

when can we expect the australian shows in the audio download section? :)
    My korn shows:
    Sopron, Hungary 2007-07-07
    Vienna, Austria 2008-02-20
    Vienna, Austria 2009-06-10
    Vienna, Austria 2010-09-26
    Zagreb, Croatia 2011-06-27
    Budapest, Hungary 2012-08-09
    Ostrava, Czech Republic 2013-06-17

Get the latest from Korn!