Must meet the band before show...

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 4:17 AM

Hi Guys,

I have been to see Korn 8 times now and next March when they come to the UK will mark the 10th year since I first saw them. Along with a friend, I will be going to see all 4 UK mainland shows. I know it's a long shot, but as a long standing die-hard fan, is there any chance of a meet and greet following any of the 4 shows ( London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow)? If there was a choice in venue, it would be Glasgow as we are both Scottish...

I've never requested anything like this before, and most likely will never again. It would mean so much to us if our request was granted. Please, please consider this seriously...

Faithfully,

Doug

PS. I will even be visiting Bakersfield, CA next year with my wife as we tour Cali, that's how committed as a fan I am!

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Must meet the band before show...

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 8:12 AM

You know there will be VIP packages available that you can meet the band if you purchase one. They will have the VIP packages loaded soon, but you can check here so you have an idea of what these packages offer. Enjoy your shows and good luck!

2. Re: Must meet the band before show...

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:36 AM

Thanks for the info. After much deliberation, I have decided to go ahead and buy one of the VIP passes. It's not something I would normally do, but I absolutely have to meet them.

3. Re: Must meet the band before show...

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:20 PM

dmdougie wrote:
    Thanks for the info. After much deliberation, I have decided to go ahead and buy one of the VIP passes. It's not something I would normally do, but I absolutely have to meet them.

same

4. Re: Must meet the band before show...

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:50 PM

UM, I live in the Valley (45 min from Bakerfield) and I don't recommend the trip way down here to drive around, it may not be safe and it's easy to get lost. Make sure that you know where you are going...
    The band doesn't live there anymore and I know that it would be an amazing trip for you but save your money and purchase a VIP package so you can meet them, I met them a few times and thats better than driving around with no direction! Good Luck! Be safe! and make sure you bring a camera with you if you get a VIP package

5. RE: Re: Must meet the band before show...

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:32 PM

kfan78 wrote:
    UM, I live in the Valley (45 min from Bakerfield) and I don't recommend the trip way down here to drive around, it may not be safe and it's easy to get lost. Make sure that you know where you are going...
    The band doesn't live there anymore and I know that it would be an amazing trip for you but save your money and purchase a VIP package so you can meet them, I met them a few times and thats better than driving around with no direction! Good Luck! Be safe! and make sure you bring a camera with you if you get a VIP package

Nice commentary! ;)
    I wonder if I could ever meet KoRn..
    What do you think, if I will buy a VIP ticket in Russia could it ensure that I'll meet them?
    I'm so confused :/

Making fairytale become true!

6. RE: Re: Must meet the band before show...

Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 1:42 PM

kostochka91 wrote:
    kfan78 wrote:

Nice commentary! ;)
    I wonder if I could ever meet KoRn..
    What do you think, if I will buy a VIP ticket in Russia could it ensure that I'll meet them?
    I'm so confused :/

YES! YOu can read the details of the the packages on this site...click tours+ VIP for the show you would like to attend and the details are there. The meet and greet is short and sweet but you will meet the band but I would definitely buy a VIP session package if you would like to spend a little more time with them... GOOD LUCK! KEEP BANGIN!

7. RE: Re: Must meet the band before show...

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 5:45 PM

kfan78 wrote:

YES! YOu can read the details of the the packages on this site...click tours+ VIP for the show you would like to attend and the details are there. The meet and greet is short and sweet but you will meet the band but I would definitely buy a VIP session package if you would like to spend a little more time with them... GOOD LUCK! KEEP BANGIN!

I checked out VIP list and THERE IS NO VIP for the Russia D:
    What a shame! Oh, probably I just have to go to some other country to meet my favorite band :(
    Anyway, I'm not too sad, because I will buy a ticket which give an opportunity to be very close to stage, so I can still enjoy KoRn :3
    You are so lucky that you can go to see KoRn any time you want..

8. BP avatar BP

RE: Must meet the band before show...

Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 7:33 PM

You should probably check again later, it may be they have not worked the details out to post a M&G yet
    "Practice gratitude"

9. RE: Must meet the band before show...

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I swear I saw a Russian VIP on a ticketing site. It had 8 choices of tickets (tables as well?) I had to use google translator to make sense of it, and so I'm still not 100% sure...but it sure did say there were different VIP options, but I didn't see what you get other than specific seating arrangements. It wasn't on GroundCtrl, which would be why the same VIP options aren't listed.

Newsletter Signup