Korn adventures of 2011...

Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 9:34 AM

How many times did you see Korn this year? Any stories to share?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 8:03 AM

Hy im going to see Korn In AB Brussels Belgium.. I also bought a Vip listening Session? How was yours? Can you tell me something about it? I saw you went November 20 before the release of there last album.. I wonder what im gonna listin to.. I hope some new stuff.. :) ..
    To anwer your Question about my Korn Adventures : i saw them 6 times and the song that i will never forget is Kill You live.. It Blew me Away.. :)

Grtz

LOL found a link to my best moment.. Kill You on Pukkelpop 2002 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqJPwrmMJ4

2. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM

pelser wrote:
    Hy im going to see Korn In AB Brussels Belgium.. I also bought a Vip listening Session? How was yours? Can you tell me something about it? I saw you went November 20 before the release of there last album.. I wonder what im gonna listin to.. I hope some new stuff.. :) ..
    To anwer your Question about my Korn Adventures : i saw them 6 times and the song that i will never forget is Kill You live.. It Blew me Away.. :)

Grtz

LOL found a link to my best moment.. Kill You on Pukkelpop 2002 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esqJPwrmMJ4

It was great. We got there in time for the box office to open. Seb came out and had us gather around while he checked us in and gave us our laminates and instructions for the evening. M&G was before any performances. We were given a time and place to meet so he could take us to the stage before Korn's set started. The listening session was after the show. Went on the bus and sat down, JD was already there by his computer. He played the tracks and told us a little bit about each one. Bring a camera, Seb had our cameras and took pics for us while we listened.

I am curious what you'll hear for your listening session! I have no idea if they'll set everything up the same way schedule-wise. We're so glad we decided to purchase VIP. It isn't something we'd do for other bands so this was very special for us. Hope you have a blast!

3. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 10:54 PM

I saw KORN in January at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. They were the opening band for Music As a Weapon 5. Then I saw Korn in November at Roseland Ballroom. They opened and closed my year.
    Does it make me bad??

4. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Was it allowed to take pictures during the vip? On stage And during M&G? And you watched the first 3 songs sidestage , after That you had to Go in the crowd or watch from the front? Or what do they mean with front of the line entry? Im so looking forward to it.. Im listenig korn since im 12.. Im 25 now And im finnaly going to meet my heroes! :) Woaw..

5. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:04 AM

pelser wrote:
    Was it allowed to take pictures during the vip? On stage And during M&G? And you watched the first 3 songs sidestage , after That you had to Go in the crowd or watch from the front? Or what do they mean with front of the line entry? Im so looking forward to it.. Im listenig korn since im 12.. Im 25 now And im finnaly going to meet my heroes! :) Woaw..

Woah indeed! LOL I know what you mean, my first time to meet them was February and we saw JD and Ray at the airport before we even got to the venue. Couldn't even say anything, just stood there smacking my husband in the arm, haha. I did take some pics while onstage. Our venue was mostly GA standing, but there were some tables you could buy seats for so we did. People did take pics during m&g, but I forgot to. Besides I was juggling stuff to sign, haha. Fieldy told me I needed a backpack. From what I understand, during m&g it's okay to snap pics but I wouldn't necessarily expect the guys to take a pic with you. There's a lot of people usually at the m&g so it's understandable that they have to keep it moving....but ask if you remember to, you never know. Front of the line entry just means you'll get in before people without VIP.You'll have instructions e-mailed to you, just follow them and look for Seb when you get there.

6. RE: Korn adventures of 2011...

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 5:02 AM

March! Best concert ever for me.
    This was the show where we had meet n greet passes and I got my artwork signed by the whole band (and Seb). JD also signed my arm (tattoo) and it was also a great show.. I believe the first one they played Alone I Break live... it was awesome!

I cannot wait till they come back around on their next tour!

7. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 5:56 PM

went to the Arco Arena show is Sacramento (or whatever the venue just renamed themselves as) on March 13th. Was a good show. Wasn't aware that they were rotating with Disturbed. After Sevedust got very close the the front expecting Korn to play. Light when out and I got really excited. Then all of a sudden Disturbed starting playing. Don;t dislike them but not worth getting close for. Anyways Korn put on a show. Really like how they are jamming and stuff between songs lately, make it's something special and different than just sounding the exact same as listen to album. I really liked the teaser of Pink Floyd's "Breathe". Only downside was the fact that Im more of an all-or-nothing kind of guy, so I'm not too crazy about the Medleys, I'd prefer to hear less whole songs than snips of more songs. But it's not really a big deal, they still were amazing. And I have it on audio since I have the "download ever Korn show" account.

8. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I know what you mean. I like the medleys, they're well done...but I prefer full songs.

9. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 7:13 PM

damn i couldn't even remember what it was. 4 times. music as a weapon tour in vegas, kfmaball in tucson. free el paso show and 48 hours in vegas.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

10. Re: Korn adventures of 2011...

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 6:45 AM

Shellz, are you going to San Bernardino?

Newsletter Signup