Warfield (SF)

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:16 PM

Two questions...

1) What does one do with the guitar in that VIP package? (Let's assume putting it in the car isn't an option, but if it is, then re-entry wouldn't be a problem?)

2) Any other problems/solutions those who have attended via VIP can add? No one likes a crushed autographed poster/litho!

It's the only option I can think of since I suspect there is no VIP locker to make the most of that $600 investment (Guitar VIP + Ticket)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Warfield (SF)

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 9:48 PM

ill b at the warfield 2!!

so if the meet n greet is before the show. can u leave and like go put the stuff away in my car and then go back in? or once ur in you cant leave?

2. Re: Warfield (SF)

Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM

I'm not sure how they're doing things now. The meet and greets I've been to, were before the band went on stage. I don't think they let you enter a venue and then let you go to car and then come back.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

3. EO avatar EO

Re: Warfield (SF)

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I did the guitar VIP in Tulsa, back in November. The meet and greet was before the show and I had time, and was allowed to take my signed stuff out to my car and reenter the venue as long as I had my ticket on me, to show security to get back in. I made sure to ask, (you should too!!) before I walked out the door! As for the guitar, it was given out after the show, quite awhile after the concert.

4. Re: Warfield (SF)

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:52 AM

I checked the fine print on the Warfield website. They don't allow re-entry (which seems to be the rule for ANY Bay Area sports/music area type place.

Anyway, just bought the Guitar VIP. On doing so it gave me options on shipping...(UPS Ground, 3 Day, USPS...etc)...If the VIP stuff was shipped to me I would be stoked! Since it's will call for the actual VIP pass, I have NO idea what the shipping was for...It does say shipping/processing fee, but that doesn't make sense when you have shipping options.

Anyone else experienced this?

Also noticed the Double Platinum's are all sold out, so if you wanna be on stage, the guitar VIP is the only one left!

5. 9er avatar 9er

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Any one have a scoop on what the set list will be?

6. 9er avatar 9er

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:50 PM

Yikes!

Good: This is the last US show before Korn crosses the pond :)

Scared: This will be their fourth show in a row - Phoenix, VEGAS!, San Bernardino then SF! - WTF

I'm worried JD be thinking SF want a single? say fuck that - fuk that, fuk that

7. Re: Warfield (SF)

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:21 PM

Yeh, it's a rough few days for sure. But the distance isn't a lot, and the day before is a festival, so maybe less daunting and less gear to worry about

8. Re: Warfield (SF)

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:00 AM

Here's what they did in Detroit 2 days ago:

Old and Rarities
    Predictable
    Lies
    No Place to Hide
    Helmet in the Bush
    New Korn
    Narcissistic Cannibal
    Chaos Lives in Everything
    My Wall
    Get Up!
    Way Too Far
    Hits
    Here to Stay
    Freak on a Leash
    Falling Away From Me
    Another Brick in the Wall
    (Pink Floyd cover)
    Encore:
    Shoots and Ladders / One
    Got the Life
    Blind

9. 9er avatar 9er

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM

The set list is good - with ten albums now there is so much to choose from - I'm surprised how much came from their first album. My Wall and Way Too far got me pumped - The Pink Floyd, not so much. No matter what the show will be sik wit it - such a small venue - only holds 2555

10. 9er avatar 9er

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Just realized - they didn't play S from KORN III - Remember Who You Are

11. RE: Warfield (SF)

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:41 AM

Well, only a few days to go 'til the show. Still haven't seen an email about the Guitar VIP bizzo. Not sure what I paid shipping for either. Guess I'm glad I didn't choose 'overnight'. GroundCtrl aren't exactly quick on the support-front when it comes to answering questions.

12. 9er avatar 9er

RE: Warfield (SF)

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Sorry you didn't get the scoop you were looking for. I saw Warfield in the subject and just kind of ran with that.

Sometimes I just take things Way Too Far

I'm not in the VIP - can't swing the funds. I will be slumming on the floor; no back stage for me.

R U Ready?

13. RE: Warfield (SF)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 12:11 PM

It's all good. My original post was a week or so before I just decided to go for it. Bay Area venues are so conservative nowadays.

Still heard nothing back from groundctrl support after about 28 hours. I'm expecting an email today or tomorrow about the VIP side of things. After spending over $600 bucks on this concert you'd think customer support would be important.

Anyway, instead of my whinging here, would prefer the thread to go the direction of the concert itself.

Totally stoked to be able to go. Last time I saw Korn was at the Big Day Out in Adelaide, Australia in 1999.

14. RE: Warfield (SF)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 12:33 PM

The club before this one, we wouldn't get the email until the night before the show.
    "DEAL WITH IT"

15. RE: Warfield (SF)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM

Got my VIP email five minutes ago.

16. RE: Warfield (SF)

Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Got mine too!

See ya's on Sunday!

17. RE: Warfield (SF)

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Today's the day!

18. RE: Warfield (SF)

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 9:22 AM

The day has arrived!

19. 9er avatar 9er

RE: Warfield (SF)

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:34 PM

Sitting in the lot sip'n vodka rockstar - it's so predictable - 9th korn show, 4th solo - see you all on the floor - and good luck at work 2morrow -

Y'all want a single?

20. RE: Warfield (SF)

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:09 AM

George! Where you at, buddy? I tried doing a user search, but couldn't find you. Hit me up!

Newsletter Signup