Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Get them before the f'ing scalpers do!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Floor sold out pretty quick. Where will ya be sitting, I'll wave at ya from the floor! :D

2. Re: Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:07 PM

I'll be on the main floor too. Counting down the days.

3. Re: Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Kornered wrote:
    Floor sold out pretty quick. Where will ya be sitting, I'll wave at ya from the floor! :D

Unless I can win some tix I doubt I will be going. My friends still want to go to chicago, I'd rather not but if I have no other choice I guess I will. I will let you know if I end up going.

4. 9er avatar 9er

RE: Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM

SF is wide open - see you on the floor?

5. Re: Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:05 AM

jodi wrote:
    Kornered wrote:

Unless I can win some tix I doubt I will be going. My friends still want to go to chicago, I'd rather not but if I have no other choice I guess I will. I will let you know if I end up going.

Are you saying that relatively small Detroit has nearly sold out a larger venue than the one in Chicago, but there are plenty of seats left in Chitown? That's cool. Detroit loves you, KoRn!!

6. Re: Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:09 AM

On the Cob wrote:
    jodi wrote:
    Kornered wrote:

Are you saying that relatively small Detroit has nearly sold out a larger venue than the one in Chicago, but there are plenty of seats left in Chitown? That's cool. Detroit loves you, KoRn!!

The thing that sucks about chicago is the whole thing is GA, I want an actual seat. I am the type who likes to enjoy the show, hear the voice not worry about getting the shit beat outta me, lol. I am all about the band and music not so much moshing and all that.

7. Re: Detroit front row mezzanine seats just opened up

Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Kornered wrote:

Scored some seats in box g row 1 come yell at me!!! can't wait, so excited!

Get the latest from Korn!