I would like to say Hello

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I know I am late, but I am a newbie here. lol My name is Jazmine, as in flower, but with a Z. I currently live in Pennsylvania, and I've been a Korn fan since I was 14 years old. My first album was Issues and Follow the Leader, then brought more once I got addicted to their music. lol I would love to see Korn in concert!! I'm also an artist, and my meduim of choice is painting and graphite/charcoal. I also do mixed media as well. I'm hearing impaired, and yes, I can still listen to music. lol So now that I'm done introducing myself, I would like to know you all as well. So introduce yourselves. Thank you!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: I would like to say Hello

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Hi Jazmine,

Welcome! I hope you like this site. It used to be much busier, especially the chat room, but now there are fewer people around all the time. There are some really good people here and it's KoRn's site so that is a definite plus. Whenever you get the chance to see KoRn you will enjoy it; they are stupendous live. Please put up some pictures of your art, I would love to see them. Have a great day!

Luke
    mlukec

2. Re: I would like to say Hello

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:00 PM

Hello Luke-

Thank you for replying. Nice to meet you. It would be great to see Korn someday live. I will definitely post my artwork sometime soon. :) You too have a good one.

3. Re: I would like to say Hello

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 12:32 AM

My name is Jonathan nooooo its NORG ........... and dats all u needz to know 4 NOW

4. Moderator

Re: I would like to say Hello

Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Hello Jazmine! You already met me in chat, but I'll say hi here too! :) Welcome to the Kommunity!
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

5. Re: I would like to say Hello

Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Hello! I am still a newbie, bt I am finding my around this place. Nice meeting fellow Korn fans!
    An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.

Must I do all the evil I can before I learn to shun it? Is it not enough to know the evil to shun it? If not

6. Re: I would like to say Hello

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

awesome newbie love..you are loved on my heart

7. Re: I would like to say Hello

Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Hello Jazmine, Welcome to the board. Its good to have you on here.
    Does it make me bad??

Newsletter Signup