Korn Videos

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:09 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and am in the process of compiling a comprehensive videography of the best band ever ****KORN****. I have almost all of the videos, but am missing Everything I've Known & the collaboration with Ice Cube - "Fuck Dying". All I've been able to find is crappy you tube versions which is a waste. If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. I know it's kind of presumptuous of me to ask favors after being a member for like 10min, so if someone needs a Korn video let me know.

Replies to This Posting

1. eva avatar eva

Re: Korn Videos

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:55 PM

They used to have the "Everything I've Known" vid on the iKoRn app, but sadly as of recently, the app has been shut down. Blasphemy!

2. Moderator

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:15 AM

The iKorn app was not ran by Korn. Korn officially only had the Korn III app...but it just didn't go over that well.
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

3. eva avatar eva

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Josie wrote:
    The iKorn app was not ran by Korn. Korn officially only had the Korn III app...but it just didn't go over that well.
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

I'm well aware of that. If you dug deep enough, they had some good stuff.

4. RE: Korn Videos

Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:33 PM

These are the videos I currently have, if I'm missing any let me know (i.e. collaborations. and guest spots, alt versions).

ADIDAS
    Alone I Break
    Blind
    Chaos Lives In Everything
    Clown
    Coming Undone Wit It
    Coming Undone
    Did My Time
    Evolution
    Faget
    Falling Away From Me
    Freak On A Leash
    Get Up
    Got The Life
    Haze
    Here To Stay
    Hold On
    Let The Guilt Go
    Liar (Anime)
    Make Me Bad
    Narcissistic Cannibal
    No Place To Hide
    Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
    Politics
    Right Now
    Shoots & Ladders
    Somebody Someone
    Thoughtless
    Twisted Transistor
    Way Too Far
    Word Up
    Y'all Want A Single

As far as I know I need "Everything I've Known" & Ice Cube feat Korn "Fuck Dying" & any alternate versions they released.

5. Re: Korn Videos

Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Another Brick in the wall also had a live video as well as Freak on a leas unplugged with amy lee. And both Thoughtless and Here to stay have alternate videos; just performance only versions. Korn members have also appeared in several other artists videos;

Get the latest from Korn!