SHOW YOUR FACES

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:05 AM

Let's see how we look like. Post cool pictures with you.
Let's see them fine sexy KoRn-ette girls!

i'll start

Ans as most of you already know i'm also a Skrillex wannabe in my spare time :D

My band :)
www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM

thk you ^^
    VIVA ARGENTINA

2. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:39 AM

ah welcome and i promise indeed that i will not enjoy your pic too much. loool :)

My band :)
    www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

3. ARM avatar ARM

Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:49 AM

sKoRnLLeX wrote:
    ah welcome and i promise indeed that i will not enjoy your pic too much. loool :)

lol :P

4. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 12:24 PM

oktoberwolf wrote:
    Me err geeking out in the outfit I put together for the Glasgow show...Munky seemed to like my kilt hehe

Photobucket

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

Awesome outfit and collection in the background! :)

5. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:06 PM

Twist wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:
    Me err geeking out in the outfit I put together for the Glasgow show...Munky seemed to like my kilt hehe

Photobucket

Awesome outfit and collection in the background! :)

Why thank you =D Munky seemed to like the kilt haha...awesome. I do go for the total geek out it's true! Your adidas pictures are equally awesome though!

6. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:18 PM

oktoberwolf wrote:
    Why thank you =D Munky seemed to like the kilt haha...awesome. I do go for the total geek out it's true! Your adidas pictures are equally awesome though!

That's awesome! I've thought about getting a kilt...but it'd be kind of pointless since I'm a girl. Trying to aim for a recreation of the Untouchables dress instead. xD

And thank you! :)

7. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:46 PM

Twist wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:

That's awesome! I've thought about getting a kilt...but it'd be kind of pointless since I'm a girl. Trying to aim for a recreation of the Untouchables dress instead. xD

And thank you! :)

haha yeah but the untouchables outfit would be pretty cool for girls though =) I need to get myself an adidas top like yours...they're so expensive over here...like all the posers wear sports gear..but the older adidas stuff is still pretty cool...reminds me of the 90s hehe. Although...now I'm sitting thinking I wouldn't mind trying an Untouchables outfit...hahaha...well kilts and adidas for now shall do! At least I can wear it out on a night out and annoy my non-korn-loving friends =D

8. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:21 PM

oktoberwolf wrote:
    haha yeah but the untouchables outfit would be pretty cool for girls though =) I need to get myself an adidas top like yours...they're so expensive over here...like all the posers wear sports gear..but the older adidas stuff is still pretty cool...reminds me of the 90s hehe. Although...now I'm sitting thinking I wouldn't mind trying an Untouchables outfit...hahaha...well kilts and adidas for now shall do! At least I can wear it out on a night out and annoy my non-korn-loving friends =D

Yeah, I got my tracksuit at a store called Khol's for $100 - $50 for the top, $50 for the pants. It's the most expensive clothing I own. lol But I've seen some way cheaper at stores like Ross. I saw some pants going for like $15 bucks there a few times.

9. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Twist wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:

Yeah, I got my tracksuit at a store called Khol's for $100 - $50 for the top, $50 for the pants. It's the most expensive clothing I own. lol But I've seen some way cheaper at stores like Ross. I saw some pants going for like $15 bucks there a few times.

wow that's expensive! I put my whole kilt combo together for less than that hehe... I hate how expensive that sort of stuff is but then again, I bought a pair of cargo baggies in 2001 for 50 and I still have them =) so I guess we're paying for quality (we tell ourselves that anyway)

10. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Me being silly in front of a prison area heading to San Antonio! :D

-Follow you(r) own leader-

11. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 11:10 AM

mindtripping wrote:
    Me being silly in front of a prison area heading to San Antonio! :D

-Follow you(r) own leader-

Haha, I love this!!

12. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Muh Face

13. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 3:12 PM

-

14. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:10 PM

LoViN LIFE and LoViN KoRn!!!

Photobucket

15. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 8:15 PM

Nice to see all of you. :-)

Moi...

16. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM

17. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:38 PM

thats me......
    KornHivGurl

18. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:50 AM

Does it make me bad??

Here I am reppin' the BSC.

19. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:31 AM

ADandelion wrote:

haha should we call you V or Hugo? =p

20. Re: SHOW YOUR FACES

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:02 AM

Get the latest from Korn!