If u were on death row..?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:26 PM

Hello!! I would love to get to know all you Korn fans better so I thought of something crazy/cool to ask you guys:
If you were on death row what would your last meal be and why. Also, what ONE Korn song would you like to be hearing as potassium and other chemicals are rapidly pushed into your veins, and why??

Can't wait to here from you all! I'll give my answer shortly i'm still contemplating...

Tharo

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:39 PM

ok so my last meal would consist of : ceasar salad, garlic mashed potatos with cheese, chicken parmesan with sauteed onions and mushrooms on top, roasted veggies all garlicked up and a large lemon with salt on the side. For dessert: hot chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on top. --why because Italian type cooking is my favorite! I also eat lemons and salt alot- its a comfort food of mine :) and that dessert just screams eat me so there you have that lol
    The one song I would choose would probly be "Dirty" because the song is so dramatic haunting, and dark yet beautiful at the same time. It would help me pass into death easier because I would hear the lines "I just wanna laugh again", "I wish you could see the world through my eyes". The songs ends with a finality that seems death would be like...slow, dark, dramatic, yet calming somehow..

2. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:15 PM

Really interesting topic! Worth a shot...

As for a last meal, to be honest, I'd probably have some lemon-pepper seasoned chicken strips from Wing Stop and a caramel frappuccino from Starbucks. Me and my boyfriend always have it when we go out to the movies, so not only is it good, but lot of good memories are attached to it too. And I think the last Korn song I'd wanna hear as I got the injection would be No One's There - not only is it my favorite song, but it also has great closure to it, almost optimistic closure. I'd be happy, and at peace.

3. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 6:22 PM

steak, honey bbq wings, cheesecake and a dr.pepper..nom nom nom!!
    Id die to Lets Do This Now.
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

4. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:53 PM

Fascinating responses guys!

5. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:27 PM

interesting thread

a big ass cheese pizza and My Gift to You! MGTY is my favorite song and probably the longest one, lolz, they better wait and let me hear Earache My Eye at the end too.

6. Re: If u were on death row..?

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:36 AM

Great questions. I actually spent a few nights once with a couple guys on death row. Insane experience.

I would have a Jack Daniels sirloin steak, a lovely amount of breaded shrimp with some sizzler sauce, some friend chicken, a piece of pizza, hot homestyle rolls and a piece of TNT swirl.

I'd want to hear either "let's get this party started, alone I break, or I did my time"
    Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

7. Re: If u were on death row..?

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:49 AM

I would have an extra large bucket of Alaskan King crab legs, the platter of veal parmesan from this restaurant in Outer Banks, NC, a bottle of Pepsi Blue and a key lime pie for dessert. Man that sounds fantastic lol

My KoRn song will be Camel Song, it's also the song I want played at my funeral. Excellent closure for me there, very meaningful.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

8. Re: If u were on death row..?

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:55 AM

If I were going to be executed my last song wouldn't be a Korn song.
    find me wrapped in glass and slowly soaked in lime

9. Re: If u were on death row..?

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:20 PM

Last meal: Unsalted butter on a soft baguette. A dozen oysters with vinegar. Mango sorbet for dessert.

Song: Alive

10. Re: If u were on death row..?

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Love reading ur responses!!! Very cool bunch :)

11. Re: If u were on death row..?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 6:34 AM

My last meal would be pepperoni pizza and the last song I would want to hear by Korn is Bitch we got a problem.
    Does it make me bad??

12. Re: If u were on death row..?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:23 AM

My last meal would be King Crab legs and a huge Maine Lobster with lots of melted butter..along with 2 dozen raw clams on the half shell..with lemon and horseradish cocktail sauce..two California rolls with lots of wasabi (yes i like to feel it comin out my nose! ahaha) a side of pasta and white clam sauce..a side of freshly steamed asparagus..a Cesar salad.. a Starbucks Mocha Frappacino with two extra shots of expresso..one last Throwback Dr Pepper..and for desert..a slice of marble cheesecake from The Cheesecake factory with a side of Chocolate Haagen Daz ice cream. He may as well not worry bout calories or fats!! lols

Korn song - for me..HAS TO BE FALLING AWAY FROM ME!

AND THEN...I'm gonna haunt everyone I can..cus I believe in spirits! =]

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

13. Re: If u were on death row..?

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 3:54 AM

My last meal would probably be either lasagna or pizza.

Choosing one Korn-song is hard though. I'll probably go with Helmet in the Bush. That has been one of my favorite songs for a long time and it has a great message to it. I think my second choice would be Somebody Someone.

14. Re: If u were on death row..?

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 5:21 AM

I´m too scared of dying I doubt I could eat anything!

What song... Tearjerker because I love the way JD sings it.

15. gia avatar gia

Re: If u were on death row..?

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 2:44 PM

Id love to hear Alone I Break because this song has special meaning for me and is my all time favorite KoRn song, this is what I would like to die to...

what I would eat well.. KoRn i mean corn on the cob :P

16. Re: If u were on death row..?

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:33 AM

My last meal would undoubtedly consist of some fine quality veal or perhaps venison with sweet potatoes and other sundry vegetation, though one would refrain from requesting the music of Korn as the last aural melody one would be aware of. Perhaps Hamlet's soliloquy set to the harmonious sounds of the viola, it would be far more appropriate.
    One does not wish to seem brutish, but may I suggest you fornicate away from my present location.

17. Re: If u were on death row..?

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 5:17 AM

Last meal, a nice n fat, juicy, smoked/grilled surloin, with steamed veggies, fresh homemade bread, the kind with lots of holes inside and a thick crust outside and a hot fudge sundae w/chocolate icecream.

If I were to die, the last music I'd want to hear would be that of my fav band. Any song would do as long as it's korn...

18. Re: If u were on death row..?

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Wasabi face!!! If your face doesn't turn inside out you're not using enough...

JoJ0 wrote:
    My last meal would be King Crab legs and a huge Maine Lobster with lots of melted butter..along with 2 dozen raw clams on the half shell..with lemon and horseradish cocktail sauce..two California rolls with lots of wasabi (yes i like to feel it comin out my nose! ahaha) a side of pasta and white clam sauce..a side of freshly steamed asparagus..a Cesar salad.. a Starbucks Mocha Frappacino with two extra shots of expresso..one last Throwback Dr Pepper..and for desert..a slice of marble cheesecake from The Cheesecake factory with a side of Chocolate Haagen Daz ice cream. He may as well not worry bout calories or fats!! lols

Korn song - for me..HAS TO BE FALLING AWAY FROM ME!

AND THEN...I'm gonna haunt everyone I can..cus I believe in spirits! =]

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

19. Re: If u were on death row..?

Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 5:19 PM

Homemade tacos or fajitas, cold glass of pepsi and spiced rum or jd (hehe) (make that a fifth) on the rocks to go with my meal and for dessert a banana split with the cherry on top. I'd listen to Trash and hopefully get nice and wasted before I go. don't forget the cheese sticks! ;)

20. Re: If u were on death row..?

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:32 AM

let the guilt go

Get the latest from Korn!