Band Name Game!

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:13 AM Popular

This is a game we played on the old boards..may as well resurrect it! I will start. Name a band that starts with the last letter of the previous band name...

KORN

UR TURN! Name a band that starts with N..keep going...lols


Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

Replies to This Posting

  1. eva avatar eva

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM

    ANIMALS AS LEADERS!

    Oh how I've been waitin' to use that one.

  2. Moderator

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 8:30 PM

    Hehe Sinead O'connor
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  3. Re: Band Name Game!

    Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 11:16 PM

    Rhapsody of Fire

  4. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM

    Embolism

  5. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:05 AM

    Manowar

  6. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:28 AM

    Josie wrote:
    HA!!! Adema Good choice KoRnNutz! Make sure to go get their new album that just released today!

    ABC


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com



    Adema has a new cd out? Well I stopped liking Adema ever since JD's lil brother Mark quit, Or else I would

  7. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:29 AM

    Dark wrote:
    Manowar




    Rammstein

  8. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM

    Nightwish

  9. Moderator

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:28 AM

    KoRnNutz wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    HA!!! Adema Good choice KoRnNutz! Make sure to go get their new album that just released today!

    ABC


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com



    Adema has a new cd out? Well I stopped liking Adema ever since JD's lil brother Mark quit, Or else I would


    That's not very open minded of you! Your loss.


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  10. Moderator

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 6:29 AM

    Heaven 17

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  11. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 8:39 AM

    hmm :/
    a Music-band which starts with the number 7, that´s tricky

    Seven Witches (starts not with the number but the word for 7, is that okay?)

  12. Moderator

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM

    Well...there are some that begin with the number 7...such as 7 Mary 3

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  13. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM

    3rd Bass

  14. Moderator

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 4:52 PM

    Sex Pistols!
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  15. Re: Band Name Game!

    Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:56 PM

    Scissor Sisters

  16. Re: Band Name Game!

    Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:45 AM

    Josie wrote:
    KoRnNutz wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    HA!!! Adema Good choice KoRnNutz! Make sure to go get their new album that just released today!

    ABC


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com



    Adema has a new cd out? Well I stopped liking Adema ever since JD's lil brother Mark quit, Or else I would


    That's not very open minded of you! Your loss.


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com



    I have listened to some of there newer stuff but it jut sucks lol Planets is not very good

  17. Re: Band Name Game!

    Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 3:46 AM

    Julestitute1 wrote:
    Scissor Sisters



    System Of A Down

  18. Moderator

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM

    KoRnNutz wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    KoRnNutz wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    HA!!! Adema Good choice KoRnNutz! Make sure to go get their new album that just released today!

    ABC


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com



    Adema has a new cd out? Well I stopped liking Adema ever since JD's lil brother Mark quit, Or else I would


    That's not very open minded of you! Your loss.


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com



    I have listened to some of there newer stuff but it jut sucks lol Planets is not very good


    Well give a listen to Topple the Giants...never know till you try it!

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  19. Moderator

    Re: Band Name Game!

    Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:45 AM

    Nine Inch Nails

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  20. Re: Band Name Game!

    Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM

    Supertramp

Newsletter Signup