best weed

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:29 AM

which part of da world has the best weed

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: best weed

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM

There is nothing like sweet Alabama Kush.
    -Alex-

2. Re: best weed

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 5:59 PM

quality thread here :\

try google.
    "I tried peace, I tried love, I tried kind, I give up You don't hear, you don't feel, Now I'm here, and I'm real I gave you my blessings, You've failed from testings, I'll show you what death brings, Now feel how my wrath stings"

3. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Use the OP as proof that drugs are bad, my friends.
    -----------------------------------------

4. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 7:35 AM

begforme4484 wrote:
    Use the OP as proof that drugs are bad, my friends.

weed isnt as bad as some people make it their are more dangeous things than weed
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

5. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:30 AM

I'd have to say here in the Bay Area. There a many amazing dispensaries with some of the best weed in the US according to High Times Magazine which is a well known weed magazine and because I ain't seen no place with REAL BOMB BUD.

Every time I have tried getting "BOMB BUD" outside of the bay area it has ALWAYS been way lower quality than anything we get around here. BUT there are BETTER places. I just haven't found them yet.

I smoke weed so I can EAT or SLEEP. But I mostly do it for the fun. Absolutely NO harm in that. Nobody knows what I do. It doesn't affect me. My life is the same. My money flow is the same.

It's just like buying alcohol with the exception that weed is illegal and could carry a fine if you get caught BUT so can alcohol IF you are caught drunk driving. I don't know, WEED is NOT a DRUG. It isn't like SHROOMS or ACID or COKE or METH. Far from ANYTHING those drugs are capable of doing and yeah. Alcohol ALONE could be 10000000% more harmful in 1 day then smoking weed on occasion. Just my opinion.

6. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:18 AM

nate3one wrote:
    I'd have to say here in the Bay Area. There a many amazing dispensaries with some of the best weed in the US according to High Times Magazine which is a well known weed magazine and because I ain't seen no place with REAL BOMB BUD.

Every time I have tried getting "BOMB BUD" outside of the bay area it has ALWAYS been way lower quality than anything we get around here. BUT there are BETTER places. I just haven't found them yet.

I smoke weed so I can EAT or SLEEP. But I mostly do it for the fun. Absolutely NO harm in that. Nobody knows what I do. It doesn't affect me. My life is the same. My money flow is the same.

It's just like buying alcohol with the exception that weed is illegal and could carry a fine if you get caught BUT so can alcohol IF you are caught drunk driving. I don't know, WEED is NOT a DRUG. It isn't like SHROOMS or ACID or COKE or METH. Far from ANYTHING those drugs are capable of doing and yeah. Alcohol ALONE could be 10000000% more harmful in 1 day then smoking weed on occasion. Just my opinion.

and other things are more harmful than weed like diet pills and lots of other shit

7. Re: best weed

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 8:24 AM

nate3one wrote:

I smoke weed so I can EAT or SLEEP. But I mostly do it for the fun. Absolutely NO harm in that. Nobody knows what I do. It doesn't affect me. My life is the same.

Really man? Nothing wrong with dependency?

8. Re: best weed

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Really what?

Call it what YOU want dude but as far as it concerns me I have no dependency on weed. If I have it then I have it. But if I don't then I don't.

I can still eat if I don't smoke and I can't still sleep if I don't smoke.

It just fucking feels good to wanna actually ENJOY the food after I smoke a bowl.

And it fucking feels good to go to bed fucking baked off my ass because then I just knock the fuck out in one of the most amazing ways possible.

9. Re: best weed

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 12:56 PM

No need to be so defensive. Only that justifying a drug, based of the 2 dependent reasons(whether or not you are actually dependent) is just not good logic.

10. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:56 AM

nate3one wrote:
    Really what?

Call it what YOU want dude but as far as it concerns me I have no dependency on weed. If I have it then I have it. But if I don't then I don't.

I can still eat if I don't smoke and I can't still sleep if I don't smoke.

It just fucking feels good to wanna actually ENJOY the food after I smoke a bowl.

And it fucking feels good to go to bed fucking baked off my ass because then I just knock the fuck out in one of the most amazing ways possible.

you are so right weed has help me when i had depresssion and it helps peopl stop using hard drugs

11. Re: best weed

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 11:49 AM

it helps people start using them, too

12. Re: best weed

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 5:53 PM

This

13. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 6:10 AM

Pace De Guapo wrote:
    Idk Hawaii has some strong stuff

guyana has the best is what i heard

14. Re: best weed

Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 9:25 PM

Stupid people shouldn't indulge in any type of drug.

15. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:11 AM

begforme4484 wrote:

anyone could smoke weed and still go far in life.

16. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM

begforme4484 wrote:

some people are stupid even if they don't do drugs im not gonna say names just to be nice.

17. Re: best weed

Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM

ladyfreakshow wrote:
    begforme4484 wrote:

some people are stupid even if they don't do drugs im not gonna say names just to be nice.

Being nice to yourself is important for mental health.

18. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:04 AM

begforme4484 wrote:
    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    begforme4484 wrote:

look in the mirror then you'll know who im talking about.

19. Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:06 AM

begforme4484 wrote:
    ladyfreakshow wrote:
    begforme4484 wrote:

it's obvious you don't smoke weed so why waste your time sounding like a ass.i see that you have to talk shit behind the computor screen to make yourself sound like a big man.you could keep talking your shit but you still don't sound smart or make sense disrespecting people because they don't agree with you.it's fucking america get over your self not everyone is going to agree with you

20. RE: Re: best weed

Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 6:10 AM

Pace De Guapo wrote:
    with a bag of weeg

everything is better with a bag of weed

Newsletter Signup