what would you do if you only had ten days to lives

Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:41 AM

What things would you do if you only had ten days to live?i would party,help some people in need,go to holland,guyana,and japan.spend the time with people i love see korn,go skydiving,and a monkey or a penguin.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: what would you do if you only had ten days to lives

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Why waiting untill you die to help other people?

I would probably eat lots of ice-cream, ride my horse, pet my puppies, I would get the time to finish reading my book, I would say my professor to go fuck himself.

I would definitely spend the rest of my time with my boyfriend and would go to somewhere far but not so far so I can be relaxed waiting for death to come.

I would not travel anywhere far because I can't afford to do it and I guess nobody would lend me money 'cause i won't pay them back LOL

The last day I would pick a fine selection of songs to listen, and would wait to die listening to them and breathing pure air.

I have always dreamt about planning my funeral, die, and all that, but would love to watch what people do when I'm dead, and maybe scare someone.
    ¡PIU AVANTI!

Do like God who never cries;
    or like Lucifer, who never prays;
    or like the oak grove, that in its greatness
    needs water but does not plea
    May it bite and clamor vengeful,
    rolling in the dust, your head!

---

2. Re: what would you do if you only had ten days to lives

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 8:32 PM

I would end the God damn world.
    -----------------------------------------

3. Re: what would you do if you only had ten days to lives

Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 7:08 AM

begforme4484 wrote:
    I would end the God damn world.
    -----------------------------------------

lol
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

4. Re: what would you do if you only had ten days to lives

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 11:44 AM
  5. Re: what would you do if you only had ten days to lives

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 4:38 AM

I would spend every moment letting the people I love know how much I love them.
    Fairynuff's favourite saying is "She's Bang Tidy. I'm gonna smash her back doors in!!!!"

6. Re: what would you do if you only had ten days to lives

Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:37 AM

Fairynuff1979 wrote:
    I would spend every moment letting the people I love know how much I love them.
    Fairynuff's favourite saying is "She's Bang Tidy. I'm gonna smash her back doors in!!!!"

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Newsletter Signup