what made u happy 2day

Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Did ur gf accept ur marriage proposal? Take a nice dump? Let us know !

I got called off work today! Yesss

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: what made u happy 2day

Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:15 AM

being alone in a KORN music...
    from this freak hello

2. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 3:21 AM
  3. RE: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 5:21 AM

should say "this morning" because nothing yet except that i'm drinking coffee with hazlenut liquid creamer and i'm alone.
    fukt.

4. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 5:25 AM

i had sex last night and all weekend long and then again this morning.

5. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 5:27 AM

tonight The Black List is on!!! YAY!! :)
    Our settlement in life is knowing that we die. Worry about the settle later.

6. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 5:36 AM

being far away as i can get from people

7. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 10:18 PM

Some interesting spambot activity going on. They'll even add you as a friend if you respond, even if your response is a terse "GET OUT!"

8. Re: what made u happy 2day

Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 3:32 AM

Goddamn spambots don't respect nothin'.

Today: Learning that schools and universities are slowly but surely placing less emphasis on IQ and other such silliness.

9. Re: what made u happy 2day

Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:38 PM

Today I joined this awesome web site from one of the greatest bands of all time: Korn!!!

10. Re: what made u happy 2day

Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 7:55 PM

The night shift nurse saying she wants to make shift change report fast and simple for me so I can get my ass home. She the real mvp (claps)

11. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 4:13 PM

Steph wrote:
    If you ever run out of deodorant and are too lazy to go get some, grab one of those lemons you have laying around, cut it in half and rub it on your armpits. Lemon fresh all day.

I'll try that when I'm on student teacher placement this week.

This video from Maddox never fails to make me happy.

12. Re: what made u happy 2day

Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 4:12 AM
  13. Re: what made u happy 2day

Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 12:22 AM

I'd like it if we took a similar approach in Australia (in our case, eliminating right turns). Our national capital, Canberra, is filled with roundabouts. Almost no right turns, at least not the intersection rights that slow everything down. And the traffic there is excellent. People drive really well there because they're scared shitless of roundabouts.

So... eliminating right (Aus) and left turns (US) would make my day, month and year.

14. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 4:11 AM

Just imagine if every intersection was a roundabout. It would drive all the hoons (wannabe racers) crazy.

What made me happy today: new guitar. PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone.

15. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 10:51 PM

Any macadamia nuts? They're the best.

The PRS SE MMB comes in silverburst, sunburst, and a limited number of cherry models. It'll take me a while to get used to in terms of feel, but it's a very well built guitar. It feels like it's made out of marble, holds lower tunings really well... and it's no longer in production! One of the guys at the store was cool enough to leave the last one sitting in the back before I came in to pick it up.

What made me happy today: exchanging emails with my favourite high school teacher; him giving me his support in my journey to become an English teacher. This is especially worth mentioning since he's the reason I want to teach.

16. Re: what made u happy 2day

Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:28 PM

You're... shrinking? Oh my.

17. Re: what made u happy 2day

Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM

Ah, I see.

Today: reading this. I am amused.

18. Re: what made u happy 2day

Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 12:18 AM

Steph wrote:
    Well, after reading that I now know my next profile name ....Zitz. Now I just need to find two others to be Rash and PImple.

That's the spirit.

Today: cannoli.

19. Re: what made u happy 2day

Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 4:39 AM

I love that quote from The Godfather: "Leave the gun... take the cannoli." They always said the pen is mightier than the sword, but The Godfather proves that dessert is mightier than both.

Happiness today was finding out that one of my least favourite books has FINALLY been removed from the Victorian school curriculum. #sighofrelief

20. Re: what made u happy 2day

Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 2:43 AM

Steph wrote:
    What book did they remove?

The Wife of Martin Guerre, by Janet Lewis. I'd rather be illiterate than read that again.

Steph wrote:
    Birthday cake flavor cream oreos

Birthday cake flavour... that's a new one.

Happiness today: hearing about a new mandolin my dad acquired. He's happy with it.