what nationality are you

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 1:04 PM

whats your nationalities
a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM

    British. Heritage is also British by way of Celts, Anglo-Saxons, Vikings and Romans. Also, African by way of Australopithecus afarensis.

  2. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM

    Portuguese

  3. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 7:15 PM

    I am American , African American.
    Does it make me bad??

  4. Re: what nationality are you

    Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 6:59 AM

    Irish. So, so Irish haha
    There is no sound more
    beautiful than the tenor
    of a troubled man

  5. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 3:29 AM

    I'm Bulgarian :)

  6. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:50 AM

    KORN365 wrote:
    I am American , African American.
    Does it make me bad??


    You don't look African American but if you are I think it's cool. I don't see many black folks at KoRn shows.

    I'm American. White as a soda cracker....

    _____________________________
    Dead Bodies Everywhere

  7. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:44 AM

    I really hate it when people say they're "insert country here" - American... If you are a citizen of America, you are simply and only an American... not a Spanish American, not an Irish American, not an African American.... you're just a plain old AMERICAN. By adding another country, which you more than likely are not even a citizen of, you're creating division. You're not any more special than any other American. The only people who can say they're something else are the Native Americans and that's what I have to say about that!!

    BTW, I'm an AMERICAN!


  8. Re: what nationality are you

    Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

    I just love Felix and Misanthrope. You guys are my inspiration. Anyways before I'll get called a dumbass I'll simply tell ya I'm Polish. I moved to England 4 years ago so I don't consider myself British.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

  9. Re: what nationality are you

    Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM

    Kornered wrote:


    BTW, I'm an AMERICAN!



    Good for you! Being an American is nothing to be ashamed of.


    Hanabi wrote:
    I just love Felix and Misanthrope. You guys are my inspiration. Anyways before I'll get called a dumbass I'll simply tell ya I'm Polish. I moved to England 4 years ago so I don't consider myself British.


    Polish eh? You should know who Felix Dzerzhinsky (Feliks Dzierżyński) is. He had quite an active role in Polish affairs.
    How are you finding London?

  10. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 12:51 PM

    I need to be honest with you I didn't know who Feliks was until I researched him. How am I finding London? I love it. I love the city for its liveliness and busyness. Back in Poland I lived in a small town where most of the people knew each other. I loath my hometown. In London you are not "this person that dresses like a freak", people don't know you and rarely judge you.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

  11. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 4:34 PM

    City life and rural life each have their own advantages, but I'd agree with you in that I'd take city life any day. It's easier to find beauty and respite in an urban environment (just go into any art museum), but hard to find the cultural and social mix you get living in a mass of active humanity.
    ...

  12. Re: what nationality are you

    Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:00 PM

    I`m a half-caste (half German / half Bulgarian)

  13. Re: what nationality are you

    Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:42 PM

    Italian!
    "..You're beautiful, so talented, I need you, we got a thing You ever need something I'll be right there.."

  14. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:09 PM

    Kornered wrote:
    I really hate it when people say they're "insert country here" - American... If you are a citizen of America, you are simply and only an American... not a Spanish American, not an Irish American, not an African American.... you're just a plain old AMERICAN. By adding another country, which you more than likely are not even a citizen of, you're creating division. You're not any more special than any other American. The only people who can say they're something else are the Native Americans and that's what I have to say about that!!

    BTW, I'm an AMERICAN!




    America is made up of people from different countries, so uh, we are all "______-American".

  15. Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:05 PM

    I'm Puerto Rican

  16. Re: what nationality are you

    Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM

    Irish #winning

  17. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:23 AM

    Puerto Rican/ African American

  18. Re: what nationality are you

    Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:24 AM

    Um, why is this important?

  19. Re: what nationality are you

    Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM

    I'm Russian

  20. eva avatar eva

    Re: what nationality are you

    Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:31 AM

    AMERICAN

    German, Polish, Czechoslovakian, lil' British.

Get the latest from Korn!