a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: what nationality are you

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I'm Estonian :)
    /David back to Korn\

2. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I´m half German and half American(thx to my Father-RIP) but i live in Germany
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

3. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I'm British, half Scottish, half Irish and quarter Italian.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Born in Australia. German on my mother's side, Irish on my father's.

5. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Fijian
    Moe

6. Re: what nationality are you

Sun, Jun 8, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Maybe another good thread to restart...
    I hope everyone has the "Heritage/Nationality" thing all cleared up. I am not taking sides by any means, But I was sure that everyone knows the country you were born in is your Nationality...I just thought Gorgeous Kim Jong, could write about what ever she wanted since she did "start the thread." So, I felt that she could start talking about her Heritage or whatever else she wanted to. I again, am not taking sides, but I did learn from you, Felix, that there may be people out there that don't know the difference. That thought never crossed my mind in all the years I have been alive.....Also, when I am having a conversation with someone and I am going to change the subject and start talking about something else, I don't stop and tell them, "hey, I am going to start talking about something else, now," I just go ahead and talk about (for example) the items that I need to pick up from the store, and assume they are bright enough to know, based on the items I named, that I am going to the grocery store, rather than the Liquor Store.....Anyway, I hope I have not offended anyone... And I am now realizing that this crap was over 2 years ago....Oh, man, I suck again!!!

Anyway, I am an American; however, I am 1/4 Italian, 1/4 French, 1/4 Cherokee, and 1/4 Anglo...at least that's what I had been told the first 14 years of my life.....
    Marc J. Bovaird

Newsletter Signup