What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 8:56 AM

What do you see yourself doing in the future?
a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM

I ain't growing up...I refuse!!! :)
    If you don't listen to the words you're only hearing half the music!

2. Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I'm 57. Am I grown up yet? I started seeing Korn in 1995, went every chance I could. Got to meet some of them twice through radio station connections. Now I own a week-end flea market business selling used Cds, DVDs & video games. I do a lot of boating on the Great Lakes now. I haven't been to a hard rock concert in a few years but am going this month in Detroit so my nephew can see Korn. I'm sure that after a few drinks this 57 year old man will end up in the pit for at least awhile! Now if I only still had those radio connections.....I don't know why I wrote all this except maybe to say that some KoRn fans ARE grown up.

3. Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:49 AM

On the Cob wrote:
    I'm 57. Am I grown up yet? I started seeing Korn in 1995, went every chance I could. Got to meet some of them twice through radio station connections. Now I own a week-end flea market business selling used Cds, DVDs & video games. I do a lot of boating on the Great Lakes now. I haven't been to a hard rock concert in a few years but am going this month in Detroit so my nephew can see Korn. I'm sure that after a few drinks this 57 year old man will end up in the pit for at least awhile! Now if I only still had those radio connections.....I don't know why I wrote all this except maybe to say that some KoRn fans ARE grown up.

Cya at the show!

I'm doing what I figured I'd be doing, working. I wanted to be an artist, but I realized I already am one and always will be one, just not one that makes a living at it. If I could, I'd have a studio and a smithy so I could really do what I wanted to do!

However, growing up is an option that I prefer not to choose!

4. RE: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:42 AM

Well being 16 and still time for improvement, ive been looking at music producing/engineering. I love music, and im good at math and science. PERFECT JOB FOR ME!! :D

5. RE: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Quite frankly, I wanted to be an astronaut so I can ride a space shuttle and go to the outer space. But when you come to think of all the science that you have to learn to even be considered one, it gets you to think that those who really wanted to be like one would stick around.

So I guess I have to be contented with computers and the more humanly science they come with.

6. RE: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM

i had no idea of what i wanted to do when I was a child..i spent too much of my time dreaming in my little world...

now i'm almost 40 and i'm unemployed ! ahah..not so funny unfortunately...
    i still have a lot of artistic and other projects but in France when you want to live as an artist it's not very easy..

when i was a little girl i drew a lot and still do that...so i think i wanted to be an artist maybe :) or a professional dreamer...

PS sorry for my broken english..
    Art Saves

7. RE: What do you want to be when you grow up?What's your dreams and aspirations?

Sun, Apr 8, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I wanted to be singer or a performer, that was when I was little. I was singing a lot and dressing up as dancers, so my parents thought I'll be performing.

Then, when I was about 10-12, I was obssessed with Japanese culture, so I wanted to be a professional manga drawer...or something of that sort.

I decided it was too much hastle, because I don't even like drawing. I started reading books and I decided I want to be a writer. Seemed cool at the time, because I was writing a lot of short stories and I had a lot of inspiration.

Unfortuately my dreams were shattered when I realized being a writer is not as cool as it seems and it's actually hard work.

Recently, I found that I'd love to be a journalist. Hard work, wages are not ideal, but as far as I know that's one thing I'd love to do. Also journalist get to travel and meet famous people. so that's a deal for me.

Obviously I'm still 16, so all of the things I dream about are... well, just dreams. But you know what they say, when you dream, dream big.

I do aplogize for my terrible English.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

Newsletter Signup