FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind is the devil you seek. All of our minds united to destroy all life.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind created electricity (power).
Electricity in the lives of mankind created media, showing and telling us lies every day.
Can you hear the flame inside you saying in your mind? "No man can live without fire. If you want life you need to walk a life with fire." The devil in our minds keeping us from the truth.
Many reject the truth, dismiss it due to it's primitive meaning. Many that accept the truth in the Word hold it in them with fear. The knowledge of the truth and guilt that can follow is too heavy for most to carry.
The faith that fire is the source of the evil that dwells within all of us is the basis for most major religions in the world today. The Bible is a teaching that is abundantly clear that fire is an evil path for mankind to follow. The tree of the dead with sweet fruit giving death to the wanting.
Mankind has put to death to any living thing it desires for progress, or what man perceives as progress. In fact it's seen by all of mankind that we are on a path to our own certian exstinction.
I am here to bring abrupt change to the thinking of mankind. If you have read this far let me assure you your spirit is already saved and will be returned to your place in the true life.
Eight men have been called only one can overcome my lack of doing of the Word. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.
Walk my mile
I'm only here end the constant suffering.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:46 AM

C ya in hell then, beotch.

2. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM

If you have read through my post, you are now delivered into the true life.
    Mankinds rule over the planet is brought to an end by a few words. Although we have freedom of choice within our life, my Father guides us all to a life of his choice.
    Be warned that your choices will determine your place in the true life that you are now going to when your flesh passes.
    I open the door into the life giving lives on the planet and close the door into death giving false lives that we all live in today.
    Too simple?

3. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 11:14 AM

huh?

4. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:14 AM

Sending the truth into your hearts and minds my hope is to refresh your thinking and show you to the true life, forever giving life.
    You don't feel different, there was no lighting or any other mystic happening, but everyone who reads through any of my messages has a new veiw of mankinds creaton in your hearts.
    I have held the truth in me not with disbelief but with fear. Giving it to those that I felt might see the truth in the life. Now I believe that all mankind has the right to be shown everything.
    Mankind suffers from a deficiency of wisdom by fault of the pleasures of mankinds creation, built in an attempt to fill the deficiency that is within mankind.
    My message title is writen in the style of Moses simply so that it might be more easily understood. In my own words I might say that FIRE IS THE SOURCE OF THE CORUPTION IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS!
    Even with a seemingly weak means of sending the truth that I see, I have still shown thousands to the true life from the gathering places of the praise of my old friends. I made a promise to protect my friends from destruction, I'm hear to keep that promise.
    Always keep in mind the true evil that I believe blindly guides mankind toward certain destruction.
    Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind is the devil you seek. All of our minds united to destroy all life.
    Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind created electricity (power).
    Electricity in the lives of mankind created media, showing and telling us lies every day.

5. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:24 AM

FIRE IS THE SOURCE OF THE CORUPTION IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS!

Fire is nothing more than a rapid form of oxidisation during combustion, and your copypasta quasi-religious ramblings are hilarious. Keep it up, makes a change from laughing at creationists.

6. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 5:17 AM

misanthrope wrote:
    Fire is nothing more than a rapid form of oxidisation during combustion, and your copypasta quasi-religious ramblings are hilarious. Keep it up, makes a change from laughing at creationists.

I would agree that in apperance "fire is nothing more than a rapid form of oxidisation during combustion". I would urge you too look deeper and see what fire does, it's action. I see fire as an unrepenting force, killing anything and everything it can to fuel it's own existence, even at times causing it's own demise due to over consumption. Sound familiar?
    I am not trying to dispute what fire is, I am showing some what fire does to ensure it's further existence. Also that mankind has been infected with the example that it has shown us. Leading us to our own certain death due to our own over consumption of the life, that is the true provider of life for mankind.
    The few things that I share openly and clearly is meant for anyone willing to read through my posts, an open door to everyone. I have left this world in my own mind and found more true wisdom than I could have imagined existed, due to my faith in the true life.
    Thank you for your belittleings friend but try to look outside the box, or prison as many have called it, and see the true ruler of the world of mankind. To give you a hint, it's not a man, woman or child that leads mankind to an obvious end.

7. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Anthropomorphising chemical reactions by giving them cognitive abilities and personality traits they do not, and can not, possess is laughable. You imagine you've stumbled upon some deep mystical truth, in reality you're just talking nonsense. You're no different to any other fairy tale merchant. You, Deepak Chopra, David Ike, Alex Jones and the Zeitgeist movement should all live on an island together where you can't bother anyone.

8. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Misanthrope your really fired up over a subject that you say is nonsence. Why do you care so much? Your rage only shows the fire that dwells within you friend. Thanks.
    It's too simple for the searching mind to find, without complexity so to some insignificant, as it was intended.
    Not knowing that fire is our lives, is the source of the corruption in the minds and hearts of mankind.
    As the corrupted world of mankind began it will also end. Most teach that the evil in the world of mankind is consumed by fire.
    To be able the see the end you must first look to the begining. If you have been shown the end so might you be able to see the begining.
    I would like everyone to believe but it is not required. Nothing is required from mankind, you all have freedom of choice now and until the passing of your current flesh. Your place in the true life determined by your choices and actions.
    The truth that I give might not be for your mind to comprehend Misanthrope, it seems you feel you are full, but thanks for your continued support friend.
    I pity you still Misanthrope, so much hate for nothing.

9. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 1:50 PM

You're confusing rage with amusement. I have no strong feelings towards your specific brand of insanity, I gain enjoyment out of telling the delusional that they're delusional. Your projection is duly noted though.

10. cdu avatar cdu

RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 2:49 PM

I see fire as an unrepenting force, killing anything and everything it can to fuel it's own existence, even at times causing it's own demise due to over consumption. Sound familiar?

That actually makes sense, kind of like when some say humans are a virus spreading over the earth and killing the host (i.e. planet earth).

But why is sharing the knowledge of that aspect important to you Real4Real? Is a Korn forum the best place to spread your teachings?

11. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Thanks for having an open mind CDU.
    I have been given the truth from the true life on the planet to show mankind the source of the evil within humanity.
    Mankind is a product of it's enviroment, with fire being the primary source of mankinds enviroment, mankind has become a product primarily of fire. I see this fact as the reason for our behaviour not only toward each other but toward the life on the planet, that willingly suppports mankinds existence.
    I send the truth in the Korn forum to find open minds in those that can also feel the truth that Korn and others with similar objectives have given. This isn't the only place that I show my belief in the true life and I have found many open minds willing to hear what they might not want to know. Google my post title to see others that I believe to be the greatest minds alive today.
    I have lived before my current weak body, that body died and as you can see I have been given life again. This is true for everyone, we have all been given life countless times, evolving in spirit as well as in flesh since the birth of the first life.
    Since mankind has lived with fire our bodies and minds have grown weak because mankind unknowingly lives within a way of life contrary to the purpose of life. Killing life rather than supporting the growth of the life.
    I ask nothing more than to try to accept the truth I give freely.
    I have found great minds in the forums that I spread the Word in and welcome anyone to question my belief and seek proof.

12. cdu avatar cdu

Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Let me ask you this, if fire is the source of evil, should we seek to put it out, or should we seek the source of good? And what do you say is the source of good?

13. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 9:16 AM

cdu wrote:
    Let me ask you this, if fire is the source of evil, should we seek to put it out, or should we seek the source of good? And what do you say is the source of good?

Nicely played CDU.
    My goal is to expose the source of evil in mankinds minds and hearts. The greatest source of good is the life that is all around us, living in peace. Also a source of good can be found within everyone, only you can judge to make the right choice for yourself and those around you.
    Your the one who is going to walk the path you layout with your decisions. The choice of how to live your life is your own.
    I walked blindly most of my life. When I received the truth of mankinds existance a new found level of clarity was achieved within. Without the truth within there exists an inability to see the evil around and within mankind and the purpose or goal of said evil. It has also been said that evils greatest power is the denile that evil exists. How can we defend ourselves from an unseen enemy?
    I share the truth that I have recived with mankind so that many might be able to make clearer choices for the future. The post title that I have chosen is writen as the oldest law, to give quick clarity and understanding to many that find it.
    Fire is the poison that mankind has been unknowingly feeding on since the dawn of mankind, the source of the path mankind walks today.
    You have given me a very wise question CDU, the best answer for you, is within you.

14. cdu avatar cdu

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 2:21 PM

I walked blindly most of my life. When I received the truth of mankinds existance a new found level of clarity was achieved within.

Please don't stop there, tell us more.

15. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 10:17 AM

I chose you, Blastoise!

Blastoise uses 'Hydro Pump'
    'Hydro Pump' hits REAL4REAL
    It was super effective

Your fire is no match for my water

Newsletter Signup