FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind is the devil you seek. All of our minds united to destroy all life.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind created electricity (power).
Electricity in the lives of mankind created media, showing and telling us lies every day.
Can you hear the flame inside you saying in your mind? "No man can live without fire. If you want life you need to walk a life with fire." The devil in our minds keeping us from the truth.
Many reject the truth, dismiss it due to it's primitive meaning. Many that accept the truth in the Word hold it in them with fear. The knowledge of the truth and guilt that can follow is too heavy for most to carry.
The faith that fire is the source of the evil that dwells within all of us is the basis for most major religions in the world today. The Bible is a teaching that is abundantly clear that fire is an evil path for mankind to follow. The tree of the dead with sweet fruit giving death to the wanting.
Mankind has put to death to any living thing it desires for progress, or what man perceives as progress. In fact it's seen by all of mankind that we are on a path to our own certian exstinction.
I am here to bring abrupt change to the thinking of mankind. If you have read this far let me assure you your spirit is already saved and will be returned to your place in the true life.
Eight men have been called only one can overcome my lack of doing of the Word. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.
Walk my mile
I'm only here end the constant suffering.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 4:39 PM

Hey, Real, WTF are you trying to say? Your posts are a bunch of meaningless gibberish. Spit it out man. Are you preaching religion? Your initial posts references the "Bible", "the Word", "evil" and "the devil".

If you are here to save us via god or Jesus' love I think you are on the wrong site. I can't speak for everyone here but I'd bet that the majority do not believe in popular religion. Spit it out man; your posts are a bunch of bullshit...

2. cdu avatar cdu

RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I'm going to stick up for Real4Real and free speech - in my opinion this is an acceptable part of the Korn forums for this stuff and he is clearly sincere. He speaks in parables which is a bit annoying but part of his vibe. Forums are allowed to be weird, entertaining, interesting and different.

3. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:38 AM

cdu wrote:
    I'm going to stick up for Real4Real and free speech - in my opinion this is an acceptable part of the Korn forums for this stuff and he is clearly sincere. He speaks in parables which is a bit annoying but part of his vibe. Forums are allowed to be weird, entertaining, interesting and different.

OK, I guess but the annoying parables are what is annoying to me. I'd just really like to know what he is saying in plain english.

4. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

A lot of psychologists actually relate sparks and fires to human and how they think. Individuals are considered as sparks but when they go together and work as one, they could become fire. And that could also be related to the thought of having people with the same interest work together for something bigger to come.

Or you could also argue that there are just some creationists who are so moving with whatever they say.

5. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 3:03 PM

cdu wrote:
    He speaks in parables which is a bit annoying but part of his vibe.

What he does is obfuscate. If you hide your nonsense behind flowery and obtuse language then it hides the fact you're saying nothing of importance while trying to convince people you're deep and meaningful. Anyone can invent some nonsense and palm it off as valid philosophical thought, though most of the time they're just talking crap.

6. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 6:08 AM

I am in the right place, you are the people that the true Life seeks.
    My posts can be some what biblical but I haven't and don't follow any one popular religion. I have found that the Holy Bible does contain the truth I have recived throughout. If any of you could take the time to read it, you might be able to see for yourselves.
    Seeing and believing that fire is the source of our now obvious path of destruction was easy for me. The animal is very much alive within me. By animal I don't mean tear you apart or eat you. Have any of you seen a wild animal loose it on anything without reason? Reason being food and/or servival. Again, wild animal.
    It's easy for me to imagine a human existance without fire, in a way I remember living many lives without using fire for survival. It was sweet.
    I haven't always known the truth behind the destructive force within mankind and I hate doing this for obvious reasons but I did ask the Life on earth for the truth and I wouldn't want to die without knowing.
    From within my faithful friends social network to spread the truth that idealy mankind shouldn't be using a destructive force like fire to comfort our lives. Mankind has destroyed many lives seeking an unreasonable and/or unachivable level of comfort for ourselves.
    A few questions for anyone reading these posts. Can any of you imagine a life as a human living without fire? What type of life would mankind live without fire? Why would I still live within the flames I see when I don't want to?

7. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Hollow words for someone using the internet whilst preaching against the source of human technology.

8. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:12 AM

Fuck your bible and fuck your bullshit.

9. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Miserable, that took you way too long.
    Fire in our lives is my enemy and I have used the tools my enemy uses against humanity to destroy the lie we all live within. Information is far more useful than threatening rules and/or laws.
    I know what I give to everyone is hard and for some impossible to hear but I really wish someone had an intelligent argument, a challenge would be nice. I get hate and belittleing in most of the forums, but I have yet to encounter an intellegent debate. Just the usual, your wrong without reasoning or debate.
    Thanks again CDU, your open mind will be rewarded. Also thanks to all the moderators for putting up with my opinions, your tolerance is not shared by all the forum mods where I have shared my opinions.
    Mankind started on a path of destruction when fire was taken into mankinds lives. The Bible calls this the tree of knowledge, and we do know. Don't we? Mankind can also see that death is soon going to remove humanity from earth. I give you the exit by freely showing you all that new life might be given.
    Earth has an abudance of life and more than enough room for us. 7'000'000'000 plus human lives now. There are probrably more organisms on your pillow. Unfortunatly this might be the type of life for most. Haters choose thier own place.
    I am not here to bring peace to mankind, although peace will be given to the true life when mankinds madness is gone.
    Thanks for your help haters. Keep it coming. If you would come see me you would not be so bold.

10. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 12:51 PM

REAL4REAL wrote:
    Miserable, that took you way too long.
    Fire in our lives is my enemy and I have used the tools my enemy uses against humanity to destroy the lie we all live within. Information is far more useful than threatening rules and/or laws.
    I know what I give to everyone is hard and for some impossible to hear but I really wish someone had an intelligent argument, a challenge would be nice. I get hate and belittleing in most of the forums, but I have yet to encounter an intellegent debate. Just the usual, your wrong without reasoning or debate.
    Thanks again CDU, your open mind will be rewarded. Also thanks to all the moderators for putting up with my opinions, your tolerance is not shared by all the forum mods where I have shared my opinions.
    Mankind started on a path of destruction when fire was taken into mankinds lives. The Bible calls this the tree of knowledge, and we do know. Don't we? Mankind can also see that death is soon going to remove humanity from earth. I give you the exit by freely showing you all that new life might be given.
    Earth has an abudance of life and more than enough room for us. 7'000'000'000 plus human lives now. There are probrably more organisms on your pillow. Unfortunatly this might be the type of life for most. Haters choose thier own place.
    I am not here to bring peace to mankind, although peace will be given to the true life when mankinds madness is gone.
    Thanks for your help haters. Keep it coming. If you would come see me you would not be so bold.

What I don't like about bible thumpers, or any cult for that matter, is the arrogance exhibited with impunity by them as they perform their socially accepted public displays of schizophrenic indulgence with the goal of influencing weak-minded individuals, mostly young impressionable children, to join in activities that brainwash them into thinking a certain way so as to restrict their ability to freely reason, to police their own thoughts and become willing slaves, to not take responsibility for their own actions, and to be unquestioningly subservient to the will of a silent invisible entity whose thoughts and wishes are supposedly passed down through the overly exaggerated, un-provable, inconsistent, babblings of an old book that can only be deciphered correctly by someone who claims to be in direct contact with this entity, and who is undoubtedly either the most schizophrenic, or the most deviant member of the group. I see religion, all religion, as evil, and its minions as zombies. (Compliments of someone who worded it perfectly)

11. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 5:13 PM

I won't debate the bible or religion. You will not change my beliefs and I will not change yours. You should just go away.

12. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:33 AM

On the cob, what are your beliefs? I don't debate religion and agree with wind dancer that most religions in the hands of the ignorant can influence many to work against life.
    Wind dancer, perfection? Where did that happen? All I see is more childish spewing against a truth I give freely to anyone that chooses to read. I am not looking for any type of following and I am hardly going to zombify anyone. Fact is mankind is zombified already, blindly walking onto undeniable destruction. I attempt to free as many minds from the slavery of mankind as I can. I have forced nothing on anyone, you have all entered my post by you own hands. However wind dancer I did see you use a pile of big words in an attempt to show youself educated and a clear message of your own arrogance. Everything you have said against me can be applied to many bands like Korn. Oh ya, none of you have a clue as to what JD is saying anyway.
    What is the point of entering the post I have given freely and spewing insults, childish belittlings and disagreements without reasoning? Does it make you feel bigger? Do you haters feel that insignificant?
    I am not going away and none of you can stop me, LMAO. If you don't like what I have to say, move on. My work with you was done when you read my first post. I reply to the ridiculousness only for the post position and personal amusement. Also seeing your demons within squirm is rewarding for me. They know who I am and what I have come back to do, even without seeing me. Keep it coming.

13. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:51 AM

By the way, I am not a Bible thumper. I haven't even come close to reading the whole book. I have read the entire NT and would encourage all of you to make some time to do the same. Also most of you listen to the authors of the NT everyday, even though most don't even know what is being said.
    To quote one of my wise friends "I've got you know what, stick it you know where, you know why, you don't care".

14. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 7:44 AM

What are my beliefs? Well, since I already said fuck your god and bible it's obvious that I am not religious. I said I won't debate it and I won't. I'm one of the older members on this forum and I've learned that it is best to avoid religion and politics. How about we talk about music or KoЯn?

15. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Sure, music works. Korn rocks, JD is in my opinion one of the best song writers of all time. Do you understand what message Korn is trying to send to everyone?
    On the cob, what other bands do you listen too?

16. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 12:45 PM

REAL4REAL wrote:

I know what I give to everyone is hard and for some impossible to hear but I really wish someone had an intelligent argument, a challenge would be nice.

You wont get an intelligent argument because you're not presenting anything worth the effort. You're dressing up empty symbolism with faux-religiosity in a nice little verbose dress and expecting people to stand in awe of the Earth shattering conclusions you think you've discovered.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your offerings are as valid and wothwhile as the Time Cube guy's. That is to say, not very.

Being purposefully obtuse doesn't lend itself to intelligent debate, you throw out slogans about how fire is teh evil without defining your terms (purposefully or not). Is this fire you speak of symbolic or literally fire? Define your terms.

17. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Like I said in an earlier post I have used the titled of my post in an attempt to bring quick undertstanding to many that may read it.
    I will try to more clearly define my opinion of the cause of mankinds madness without religious backing.
    Mankind lived an undefined amount of time without fire, I think obviously. Due to our lack of understanding that we have a reponsibility to the rest of the life on the planet, we accepted fire into our lives while in the more or less the infancy or dawn of mankind. Once we accepted fire as a means of comfort for our lives and neglected our responsibility for the continuance and/or support for the rest of all life that excisted around us, we were rejected by the life that we then endangered to be burnt by our lack of maturity. With the use of fire we burnt forests down and killed much of the life around us needlessly for our own comfort and still do with the same reasoning. We all do with nobody exclude, myself included.
    We have since used fire to support our seach for a level of comfort that in my opinion is unreasonable and unachievable. In our seach for unreasonable and unachivable comfort, countless lives have been lost needlessly. While on our quest for pleasure we have been rightfully punished, a much shorter life span was the start, a fucking ton of emotional suffering and now a very weak body and mind. I do not question your intelligence but I can say with confidence that we were all a lot smarter and do believe that current studies prove we are growing dumber with every generation.
    Our bodies have no need for death, it is due to our actions against life that causes our bodies to die even though most of our actions are done unknowingly. It must be this way, if our life span was doubled we would have killed ourselves long ago in my opinion.
    So with all of that said I feel the obvious question would be. What does mankind do about the mess we made now? I feel that the first step toward bettering all the wrong doing we have done and do is to know where we fucked up in the first place. I do want to live without a dependancy on fire but many factors prevent me from doing this, mostly the weakness that I stated earlier. Soon I hope.
    I hope this answers your question Misanthrope. Aside from the usual critisizum and belittlings I would like to thank you for your attempt at seeking an understanding of my point of view.
    My question to you Misanthrope is. Without fire what would we have as far as material possessions? Even throughout our history I believe fire is the source of all the junk we make.
    Also I didn't find anything, I believe the truth I have has been here all along. Metallica was one of the first in my musical generation to find this truth, read Kill m' All for my beliefs about our slavery by fire and Ride the Lightning for a simmilar veiw of the influence and use of electricity to destroy mankind. Not the songs, the whole albums.
    I was the first to find my beliefs but I was not in this body. I wrote this post on my phone so bare with me, this site isn't very android friendly.

18. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 12:15 PM

REAL4REAL wrote:
    Like I said in an earlier post I have used the titled of my post in an attempt to bring quick undertstanding to many that may read it.

Then in that regard you've failed.

Mankind lived an undefined amount of time without fire, I think obviously. Due to our lack of understanding that we have a reponsibility to the rest of the life on the planet, we accepted fire into our lives while in the more or less the infancy or dawn of mankind. Once we accepted fire as a means of comfort for our lives and neglected our responsibility for the continuance and/or support for the rest of all life that excisted around us, we were rejected by the life that we then endangered to be burnt by our lack of maturity.

Those are bold claims that require serious evidentiary support before you can honestly claim them to be accurate. 'Responsibility' isn't automatically given, it is assumed, and we haven't been 'rejected' by anything. Modern man's dependence on fuels that adversely effect our habitats has nothing to do with fire, it is greed and apathy. Nothing more.

With the use of fire we burnt forests down and killed much of the life around us needlessly for our own comfort and still do with the same reasoning. We all do with nobody exclude, myself included.

Again, blaming fire for this or asserting fire is the cause is plainly wrong. Fire is a tool, nothing more. it influences nor informs any behaviour unless your trying to assert humanity is made of 7 billion plus pyromaniacs. Do you blame the hammer when it misses the nail and strikes your thumb? No. Same deal.

We have since used fire to support our seach for a level of comfort that in my opinion is unreasonable and unachievable. In our seach for unreasonable and unachivable comfort, countless lives have been lost needlessly.

Lives are lost needlessly for many reasons, asserting fire is the root cause is laughable.

While on our quest for pleasure we have been rightfully punished,

lolwut?

a much shorter life span was the start, a fucking ton of emotional suffering and now a very weak body and mind.

The human life span is twice what it was 100 years ago. Say thank you to modern medicine.

I do not question your intelligence but I can say with confidence that we were all a lot smarter and do believe that current studies prove we are growing dumber with every generation.

Cite your sources. Which studies? Where? 5 seconds on Google Scholar shows that opinions are divisive, so to claim one is more true is dishonest.

Our bodies have no need for death, it is due to our actions against life that causes our bodies to die even though most of our actions are done unknowingly.

Straight up demonstrable bullshit. Bodies die because there is a finite amount of time a living system can sustain itself. If you have any evidence for your nonsense assertion show it.

It must be this way, if our life span was doubled we would have killed ourselves long ago in my opinion.

It has been in the last 100 years alone.

So with all of that said I feel the obvious question would be. What does mankind do about the mess we made now? I feel that the first step toward bettering all the wrong doing we have done and do is to know where we fucked up in the first place.

Greed. That was easy.

I do want to live without a dependancy on fire but many factors prevent me from doing this, mostly the weakness that I stated earlier. Soon I hope.

By weakness I assume you mean your hypocrisy?

I hope this answers your question Misanthrope.

Slightly.

My question to you Misanthrope is. Without fire what would we have as far as material possessions? Even throughout our history I believe fire is the source of all the junk we make.

That you see material possessions as junk is your problem. I myself have no such qualms, though feel free you relieve yourself of junk. Like computers for example.

Like all wannabe cultists you're very quick to tell others how they should think or live but fail to live up to those standards yourself. Colour me unsurprised.

19. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM

REAL4REAL wrote:
    However wind dancer I did see you use a pile of big words in an attempt to show youself educated and a clear message of your own arrogance. Everything you have said against me can be applied to many bands like Korn.

Actually, I am quite educated, you obviously were impressed to point it out!

Your problem in thinking I was pointing the finger at you. I am very opinionated woman and was solely giving my take.

I disagree, your explaining of your belief(s), I go from understanding to confusion. KoRn or any other band, I have no problem in following, I can grasp each word, forming the picture and/or grasping what is being said. Incorrect in your assumption! In fact, what drew me to KoRn/Jonathan is I can understand, and totally mystified Jonathan shares a few of my beliefs.

I would have to say your demons were making you squirm. I am all calm and collective-not insulting you in the least, and you insulted me greatly. All the sarcasm making my soul die. You should be ashamed, after all you are HE, you came to save mankind. I would think to win people over you would use a lot more scruples.

I am going go burn me a fire! Happy Trails to You!

20. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Why is this still an active thread?

Newsletter Signup