FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 8:05 AM

Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind is the devil you seek. All of our minds united to destroy all life.
Fire in the lives, minds and hearts of mankind created electricity (power).
Electricity in the lives of mankind created media, showing and telling us lies every day.
Can you hear the flame inside you saying in your mind? "No man can live without fire. If you want life you need to walk a life with fire." The devil in our minds keeping us from the truth.
Many reject the truth, dismiss it due to it's primitive meaning. Many that accept the truth in the Word hold it in them with fear. The knowledge of the truth and guilt that can follow is too heavy for most to carry.
The faith that fire is the source of the evil that dwells within all of us is the basis for most major religions in the world today. The Bible is a teaching that is abundantly clear that fire is an evil path for mankind to follow. The tree of the dead with sweet fruit giving death to the wanting.
Mankind has put to death to any living thing it desires for progress, or what man perceives as progress. In fact it's seen by all of mankind that we are on a path to our own certian exstinction.
I am here to bring abrupt change to the thinking of mankind. If you have read this far let me assure you your spirit is already saved and will be returned to your place in the true life.
Eight men have been called only one can overcome my lack of doing of the Word. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak.
Walk my mile
I'm only here end the constant suffering.

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 1:27 PM

    Abdul Alhazred wrote:
    This site has seen more than its due share of saddening threads, but this one takes the cake.


    You should have seen the original Korn Board.

  2. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM

    Being young has its merits, it seems.
    ...

  3. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 6:59 AM

    The forgoten Word of my Father doesn't need understanding nor faith to deliver your spirit. You have read this post, now you will be removed from humanity and put back into the true life. Sorry your ignorant option is not important and your choice is limited to the remainder of your pointless lives. Lack of willingness to understand only places your spirit in kind in the life. I have sent many, there is nothing you can do to stop the truth from sending you to the indistructable heaven.
    We are in hell right now and hell has no purpose any more. Give the Word a month in you empty minds, LMAO!
    Fire is the sorce of this madness, fact not belief. Look outside of humanity. Why are we the only life walking this path of destruction?
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

  4. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 7:14 AM

    misanthrope wrote:
    Abdul Alhazred wrote:
    This site has seen more than its due share of saddening threads, but this one takes the cake.


    You should have seen the original Korn Board.


    You should see the Hank 3 board! WOW! Nothing but hatred, racism and idiots. Hank has a number of bands BTW including his outlaw country band called Hank Williams III, metal band "Assjack" and his new band "ADD" Attention Deficit Domination". I really appreciate the intelligence and goodness of Korn fans.

    _____________________________
    Dead Bodies Everywhere

  5. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM

    REAL4REAL wrote:
    The forgoten Word of my Father doesn't need understanding nor faith to deliver your spirit. You have read this post, now you will be removed from humanity and put back into the true life. Sorry your ignorant option is not important and your choice is limited to the remainder of your pointless lives. Lack of willingness to understand only places your spirit in kind in the life. I have sent many, there is nothing you can do to stop the truth from sending you to the indistructable heaven.
    We are in hell right now and hell has no purpose any more. Give the Word a month in you empty minds, LMAO!
    Fire is the sorce of this madness, fact not belief. Look outside of humanity. Why are we the only life walking this path of destruction?
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.



    You are no different to every other cultist who has, or will, spread nonsense. You're a bottomless well of unwarranted self importance. You have nothing but empty words. You deride people for "ignorance" when all you've done is arbitrarily redefine the word to mean "people who disagree with me". Your semantic gymnastics are as empty as your rhetoric.

    You have nothing, you've presented nothing. You are a poor man's gorilla199.

  6. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM

    misanthrope wrote:
    REAL4REAL wrote:
    The forgoten Word of my Father doesn't need understanding nor faith to deliver your spirit. You have read this post, now you will be removed from humanity and put back into the true life. Sorry your ignorant option is not important and your choice is limited to the remainder of your pointless lives. Lack of willingness to understand only places your spirit in kind in the life. I have sent many, there is nothing you can do to stop the truth from sending you to the indistructable heaven.
    We are in hell right now and hell has no purpose any more. Give the Word a month in you empty minds, LMAO!
    Fire is the sorce of this madness, fact not belief. Look outside of humanity. Why are we the only life walking this path of destruction?
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.



    You are no different to every other cultist who has, or will, spread nonsense. You're a bottomless well of unwarranted self importance. You have nothing but empty words. You deride people for "ignorance" when all you've done is arbitrarily redefine the word to mean "people who disagree with me". Your semantic gymnastics are as empty as your rhetoric.
    You have nothing, you've presented nothing. You are a poor man's gorilla199.



    _____________________________
    Dead Bodies Everywhere

  7. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:33 AM

    Ok, real4, that's ok. We heard u. :x
    How many people out there like to FUCK!!!

  8. RE: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE!

    Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM

    Thanks to everyone who has read my posts to date. I left to be in paridise for a month and a half. YES, I lived with the wild animals without the use of fire the whole time. Had an adventure with a full size black bear that both me and the bear learned from and we lived together fine in the end without blood shed. I still can't recomend to anyone to live as what I would call a wild manimal and test your survival. I didn't have much survival skill but had to learn quickly. A feast was given too me about half way through and starvation wasn't a thought after.
    I came back to a nightmare. Everyone I love makes me feel like killing myself because of my painfull life would have been a better choice than what I did and how I did it, but I couldn't keep comming to this web site and others sharing what was a belief that I have not lived through and have now proven to myself as fact. I felt and was shown by God that I had spent enough time to prove that a man can survive with the clothing on my back and shelter built after I was in the wild is do-able and that the Living God loves me and accepts me.
    I know that believing that fire in our lives was a poor choice for Eve and I and living contrary to the rest of life on the planet is hard for all of you accept but it is a fact not a belief.
    If I didn't have sons that I love with all my heart no man would have ever seen me again. It was a better life all alone in the wilderness than what has been given to me as a man. Although mankind is trying harder than ever to destroy me I know that I have no need for anyone and would servive fine without mankinds way of life. In my mind I am indistuctable because although my body can be killed my heart and spirit will be accepted back into the life.
    I am proud of all of you, I know first hand how hard it can be for many of us living in this world. Every day that you push to spread love, happiness and mercy is a day toward a better eternity for your spirit.
    Because this is now free for me because I have come back to nothing of value and still pay nothing I will tell you all that who we all know as Johnathan Davis is a host for St Timmothy and deserves the respect of all men. I gave him his name as a Saint in Dawson Creek days before I left as a gift from brother Paul. The name my Father the Living God gave me while I was in paridise is Adam Jesus Corwin, the son of God. By the measure of mankind I am by far the least of men but by the measure of my Father I am the greatest man alive today. The only man of almost 8 billion people to have lived without fire. Do I want a medal or a prize? Of course but I have already gotten the biggest one a man can get. I am going to be given life for ever and there is not a thing anyone can do about it and man can take it all away and I will be fine.
    I am hear to judge mankind and I have and I still do say that all humanity has a place in the living Heaven. Some of us are going to change our way of life and continue into a new day and all of us will continue into a better life soon.
    I love and respect a big part of all of you.
    I'm only here end the constant suffering.

Newsletter Signup