1. ANG avatar

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM, ANG said:

The album is fucking ridiculous! I absolutely LOVE IT... and I am so glad I was able to witness this once in a life time concert! I can't wait to see it again and relive the greatness!!!!

2. Derek Margaryan avatar

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Derek Margaryan said:

ooooo.....now i'm downloading The path...... I guess it will be great!!

3. Erick Otto avatar

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 6:10 AM, Erick Otto said:

Esta muy bueno el nuevo disco!!!

4. Fizo avatar

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 3:29 AM, Fizo said:

As an very OLD and HUDGE fen of KORN i absolutely LOVE THIS ALBUM ! It's amazing ! It is a 1000% KoRn's album not only that it is ONE of the best albums ever ! It is HARD,HEAVY, SLOW AND FAST AT THE SAME TIME,BRUTAL, DARK, SMARTH LYRICS ! AMAZING BASS AMAZING RIFFS AMAIZING VOCALS. This is a MUST HAVE ALBUM ! KORN DID IT AGAIN. THATS WHY THEY ARE THE BEST ! KORN NAILED IT AGAIN ! I want to jump like crazy and headbang at the same time :) Axaxax that's very cool :)

5. Tammie avatar

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 9:50 PM, Tammie said:

It's frickin bitchin!!!!!!! Like I knew it would be ;)

6. kornhivgurl avatar

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:06 PM, kornhivgurl said:

fuck yes!!

7. That one kid named LOLA :) avatar

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:44 PM, That one kid named LOLA :) said:

I GOT MINE YESTERDAY OMG ITS LIKE THE BESSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT EVER I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT :D
    KORN

8. Bruja Escarlata avatar

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Bruja Escarlata said:

for the ppl dont have idea what time was in your country like me

9. lilithspain avatar

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 1:09 PM, lilithspain said:

I’ve got mine!!!! It’s like stratospheric energy condensed mangled and twisted then beaten into submission by the epic bass on an impending apocalypse! My stereo is not happy but I am!!

10. lilithspain avatar

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 1:00 PM, lilithspain said:

Got mine!!! It's like Stratospheric energy condensed mangled, twisted and tamed into an electronic frequency beaten into submission by the epic bass of an impending apocalypse! Fucking Awesome!!