1. cdu avatar

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:38 PM, cdu said:

You can be slim and healthy, it is hard to be big and healthy... I don't think he is skinny, just slim.

2. xillius avatar

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:38 AM, xillius said:

Yeah he has lost lots of weight but if he is happy then good for him.

3. BP avatar

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:24 PM, BP said:

well, but cdu-it's two ends of a spectrum and neither one is healthy and strong. I think what people are reacting to is concern that someone with such a killer schedule stay healthy.

4. cdu avatar

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 5:03 PM, cdu said:

This has come up before, I'd rather he be skinny than big like Fear Factory

5. korndawg711 avatar

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM, korndawg711 said:

emotionally, i think (well, hope) he's happy. Dubstep seems to be his thing right now and I'm glad he's enjoying it. But physically, he doesn't look too healthy (no offense JD if you read this). He is really skinny, probably because he isn't taking his meds and mostly because he's smoking. Sorry to tell JD, but "warrior style" isn't the best way to eat unless you are a warrior. One big meal a day is bad! The best is the opposite- little snacks throughout the day. You don't want to pack on the calories all at once. I'm really glad he's doing cardio and stuff- it's not good to be skinny and have no muscle. But I think smoking is what's really killing him- it certainly can't help with his endurance. It'll basically cancel out his gym work and stop him from doing the best he can when exercising. It'll eventually start to effect his singing too, if he can't hold his notes for as long because his lungs are weakened. I hope JD realizes some of the contradictory things he's doing. I just want him healthy :)

6. CSF84 avatar

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:13 AM, CSF84 said:

I agree with misskorn ^^ He also said on Twitter taht he was making the "the warrior diet" (1 big meal a day) and 2/3 hours of cardio a day ...

7. MissKorn avatar

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:05 AM, MissKorn said:

he seems in a really good shape. Skinny maybe because he works a lot on computer and doesn't think of eating something except a macdo par day, skinny maybe because he smokes and drink a lot of energetic drinks as well...

i think he's taking care of himself ....(i hope as well lol) i've never seen JD like he is now I means with a smiling face sometimes during gigs and on photos with fans, he dance and move a lot on stage... i think he finds his way with Dubstep he has a lot of fun with that, Between before and now that's true , his silhouette changed a lot. But he's better like that and maybe he's better in his head as well...

PS: sorry for my broken english..

8. Sleazy Violet avatar

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 6:06 AM, Sleazy Violet said:

I know what you're talking about. I hope so too :O