1. BamBam avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 11:58 PM, BamBam said:

I never once said you werent allowed.

2. Xer0 avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Xer0 said:

Once again, you have stated that I am not allowed here simply because I do not like Korn.

"If you dont like Korn then why bother coming on the Korn page."

I bother coming onto the page to keep up to date with whatever idea they have next. Just because I don't like a handful of their latest albums does not mean that I have completely given up on them. Giving up on a band just because I did not like a few songs from them is selfish and pathetic, in my eyes. Supporting them, even if you don't like everything that they do, is dedication. For the record, you never stated that you were being attacked for liking Korn... you worded it in a way that suggested that negative opinions of Korn were not allowed. If this is not the case, then my apologies for reading your post out of context.

3. BamBam avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:07 AM, BamBam said:

Im sorry, but where in my post did you see anything about me favoring my opinion over anyone elses? Before you come on MY blog pointing your finger at me you should get your facts straight! I never said that anyone is supposed to like anything about Korn. I certainly never said anything about liking their "latest efforts". EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, but getting attacked for liking something just because another fan does not is bullshit! I respect everyones opinions about the band and I sure as hell dont go shaking my finger at people for what they do like and dont like. Its simply this. If you dont like Korn then why bother coming on the Korn page. If you are so concerned with my blog maybe next time you should ask me some questions before you go assuming you know what I am refering too!

4. Xer0 avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:48 AM, Xer0 said:

Perhaps you should respect the opinion of those who do not care about Korn's latest efforts. A fan does not have to absolutely adore every single thing a band does. They have just as much of a right to share their opinion as you do.

5. BamBam avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:59 AM, BamBam said:

I refuse to stand by and let an ignorant asshole sit there and bash my friends! Sorry sitting back and ignoring that shit is not in my character. Fighting for friends, family, and what I believe in is what I do. Even if it is something that is as stupid as "anus" or just the chat room in gerenal. No matter how much you try and ignore them there is always another ignorant son of a bitch prowling around. Anyways...enough about that shit. Just to let everyone know I did blog about other things too! Thanks Tammie for acknowledging that! I love putting together costumes. One year I made Peyton into a lil punk rock princess! She was so freaking cute. If I can figure out how to put pics up I will post it! I want to see some halloween pics of you dressed up for sure!!

6. Tammie avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 8:11 AM, Tammie said:

The chat is lame. Nothing anybody can or will do about it.
    I used to make my daughters costumes for Halloween. I would say my favorite was pippy longstocking. You can put that together with stuff she probably already has and spend very little at the store for little things. I dress up, but I just throw stuff together I have. I bought a skeleton apron with a skeleton hand wand. I think I'll make something out of that lol! My son is gonna dress up in his ghuille suit and scare people this year haha!

7. Fairynuff1979 avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:25 AM, Fairynuff1979 said:

Last night was certainly interesting. Got really fed up with the arguing. I hate when people fight.

8. HereIm avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 2:02 AM, HereIm said:

Chat is a chat. Sometimes there are empty in the evenings. Maybe we should try to walk down the street in such evenings. I usually do like that. Not all people know how to be polite. I do not think it's worth wasting your energy on something that upset about it.If we ignore the negative it really is getting smaller.