1. Traci avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Traci said:

LMFAO...GET EM BAM.

2. BamBam avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:30 AM, BamBam said:

First of all you stupid bitch I wasn't talking to you. I was refering to my friend Shawshank. I guess you can't help but relate when the word is being mentioned huh. Second of all you really should get over it and get off my fucking page. You sound so desperate arguing with me on my blog over and over again. Do you really think I'm going to change my views and opinions for you? No. So why go on? And last but not least why cat a large woman get on camera and be sexy? Big woman can be sexy and a lot of times are a hell of a lot sexier than skinny chicks. I sure as hell don't need you stamp of approval on my opinion so I could care less what the fuck you have to say. I might just have to put an end to your stalkerish tendencies.

3. Hwood03 avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 7:49 AM, Hwood03 said:

i would rather be a slut and have a nice body to be able to show off than be FAT

4. BamBam avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 12:10 PM, BamBam said:

Now you're making sense, Slut!

5. Hwood03 avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Hwood03 said:

OH EM GEE! ... looks like korn.com is getting BITCHY...just sayin

6. Shawshank avatar

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 6:36 AM, Shawshank said:

I am a slut

7. BamBam avatar

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 11:33 PM, BamBam said:

oh wow so i guess you being on here longer makes you .......................... nothing. If you wont like what I say then dont read what I write. geez. get over it

8. Hwood03 avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM, Hwood03 said:

P.S. I've been on this site twice as long as you

9. Hwood03 avatar

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:43 PM, Hwood03 said:

I dont understand why your getting so defensive you know blogs go public for everyone to see and comment as well and your like flipping out on people who are commenting so I put my thoughts in I know I was one that you are talking about but you know me as much as I know you now I can go say mean things like some of the people below but I am not like that ... don't judge a book by its cover until you've seen the inside. I'm actually a very nice person believe it or not ... feel free to message me ( and no I'm not trying to webcam lol ) ... ( you can laugh at that joke =P )

10. Bene Gesserit avatar