1. DanaNicole avatar

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 8:11 AM, DanaNicole said:

I love it! And I'm getting into more dubstep music, it's perfect music to listen to while running. I can't wait till it comes out!

2. korny1992 avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 9:17 PM, korny1992 said:

I hope... I'm not saying I hate the "new" Korn... but i think is a little boring hearing just midi sounds instead of hearing down tuned guitars with heavy distortion, bass slapping, and technical drums... you know what I mean.

3. korny1992 avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 9:05 PM, korny1992 said:

i think it would be like "boring" if the entire album is full of songs like "get up" but the only thing we can do is wait for the album...

4. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Bene Gesserit said:

Just wait until u see Korn perform it live. Then you'll understand.

5. Hwood03 avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Hwood03 said:

im happy they are experimenting with new styles but idk how i feel about an entire album ... maybe a demo or something to try it out 1st ...i just hope they dont do an entire turn into this new world of music

6. marika avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 4:23 AM, marika said:

In any style there is a good music. I like dub step, and in korn performance it was especially cool. I'm for diversity in music. Good musicans must try something new in their sound. I'm absolutely assured that the new album will be good. And despite on new sound in their music, it will such good as before.

7. texassprincess avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM, texassprincess said:

We will see.....art is an opinion not a stated fact, but they are amazing artists who usually express themselves really well.... Just depends on how ppl react to it

8. Bianca H. avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Bianca H. said:

Well im my opinion I luv it... and cus of them i like some dubstep now. Which isnt bad... i mean ill like anything that songs amazin, but i am more of a rock chick tho :)