1. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 9:00 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

he is right!!! give people what they want and need!!! i don't want anybody tellin' me what to do, or what do i need, everybody should mind their own business, i admire Jonathan even more, thanks for the view,

2. A Freak on A leash avatar

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 6:14 AM, A Freak on A leash said:

i agree with wind dancer

3. Big Shark avatar

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Big Shark said:

Thanks for the replies guys :) really glad to hear you all got something out of the interview!

4. BassSlapperGoodGod avatar

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:36 AM, BassSlapperGoodGod said:

I love how JD has his own perspective and point of view and can really just get down and tell it how it is, there's too much competition in the rock scene anymore, one of my roommates (hes also a band mate) mixes and is really into the EDM stuff, I love it, its music. Having your kids interested in what you do, supporting you even when you're gone for months at a time, and being able to tell you when you're doing a good job is such a awesome thing, JD is a true pioneer and such a unique person noone will ever be able to match him, its just sad that noone else in the music industry can be as free spirited and just be who they are....I miss the old days where rock bands can hit the road and have a good time and play together, instead of trash talking and all that other bullshit.

5. Joe Barajas avatar

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 11:46 PM, Joe Barajas said:

Well said Wind Dancer, I agree with you!

6. Wind Dancer avatar

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Wind Dancer said:

I love the way Jonathan thinks-he is own person, I totally admire anyone who can truly be themselves and not care about what others may think or say. He also displays non-tunnel viewpoints, and is a smart man-he thinks it appears before he talks.....unique.