1. cdu avatar

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 2:44 PM, cdu said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, David Silveria has been replaced. Ray is doing a great job on drums.

Head so far has never been replaced and I don't see how Korn ever could replace him, ever.

2. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:14 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

awsomeness!

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 12:51 PM, jayjay said:

Yeh????,i wounder why is head back any way?,he wasnt that great,to me,& i miss david more than him.korns music has changed since he left(head) & is better in his absence.if head didnt leave when he did,i dont think korn would still be here,or a few of them would be dead now,due to the drugs & booze..dont you think?..on the other hand its good for the old school,die hard,korn fans.=-

4. eva avatar

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:21 AM, eva said:

WEEOOOOWEEEOOOO

I agree with Faust. Yeah, David is a mess, but he is one of the originals and in my opinion the most talented of the band.

5. kornhead85 avatar

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 3:11 AM, kornhead85 said:

Reunion!!! Yay...

6. Faust avatar

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 1:29 AM, Faust said:

It would not be a true reunion without David. Nothing against Ray, he is a terrific talent and he really adds to KoRn's sound. I remember when Head and David left, it felt like part of my family was walking out on me, or like, my Parents were divorcing or something like that. They all seemed so close and then it all fell apart, and now there is all this negativity in the way, and I hope that someday they can all put their differences and EGOs aside and have a full reunion show. I don't care where in the world it would be, but I would be at that show if and when it happens.
    I love JD to death, but there is a part on the Encounter when he say something like "David took a break from the band, and he never came back" then he chuckles sadistically, and that bit just rips me apart man. I have never heard David talk bad about anyone in KoRn except for saying Fieldy's a punk, and I heard rumors that he said JD's Lady is a slut or a whore or something to that effect, and while I would never talk bad about any of my brother's girls, the comment isn't all that innacurate is it? I mean, she is an ex-adult film star, right?. I have even heard that he tried to talk Head into having a reuinion with all five OGs a few years back, but at that point Head wasn't ready for that. All brothers have disagreements and usually shit gets worked out in the end, and I am only waiting for that day. It will be a happy day.

7. serotonin13 avatar

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:17 PM, serotonin13 said:

Sounds like a full-fledged reunion in the midst

8. ZackaryVS avatar

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:11 PM, ZackaryVS said:

They better make an album together.

9. ZackaryVS avatar

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM, ZackaryVS said:

If they do reunite that would be amazing and I will love them even more.