1. Amasty avatar

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Amasty said:

I didn't write this article but umm I did not add this part... Now what I'm about to say may defend some of y'all if it does then I'm sorry but when Obama started to make his speech n started crying well guess what HE HAD NO RIGHT TO CRY AT ALL... That's what I believe n tho is why millions of young very young children die every day maybe even every second from abortion Obama Os with abortion so ya he had no right to cry... Sorry if this offended some of y'all. But I'm totally against abortion....

2. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:45 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

thank you for posting this. of course i knew about it, but i never did get to read very in-depth about it.

3. eva avatar

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 5:40 PM, eva said:

If you hadn't heard about this two days go then you must live in a cave.

No disrespect to the victims. R.I.P.

4. ZackaryVS avatar

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM, ZackaryVS said:

No need to post about it I'm sure all of us already heard. I heard it the day it happened.

5. Josie avatar

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 1:19 PM, Josie said:

This article is from the NY Times, it's not a letter and was written by JAMES BARRON

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM, jayjay said:

wow what a letter,you should be a journalist,if your not already,i did a small blog on it,& was stuck for words to be honest,its a great start to obamas presadental show,the laws are very wrong out there.over here i wales(gb)we have about once every 2 years,but knifes are an issue.i just want peace & love in these testing times..it a strange world some times..

7. IamTimmy avatar

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 11:36 AM, IamTimmy said:

A moment of silence plz people..........................................................................................................................................................................