1. Cushlin avatar

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Cushlin said:

Yesss! Done this sooo many times with my sister and having a massive rant at her hahaha all worth it tho :D

2. MontezCrow avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:06 PM, MontezCrow said:

I do it all the time on YouTube lol

3. eva avatar

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:46 AM, eva said:

Of course! Everybody has to do that with their favorite bands at some point. No matter where you are, someone isn't going to understand why or how you like a band. But that's what makes the world cool, how everyone is different.

4. devils little sister avatar

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:49 PM, devils little sister said:

My 'Momma Bear ' comes out when someone remotely says anything negative about KORN. They will for sure get a KORN education and a KORN Playlist , especially for them. 'KORN' they are my brothers just like my boys,leave them alone or I will verbally rip you a new one and then some.

5. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 8:10 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

aaaah yes. i have, many times. one of my friends doesnt like kor becouse 'the guy's voice sounds weird' Jonathan Davis?! wierd voice?! eh, nooo says i.

someone on my bus said my korn shirt was awsome one day, and another guy said 'korn sucks' WHAT? how?! 'i dunno they just suck' 0_o??

and most people in my school have never even sat dow and actually LISTENED to korn. they just assume its a bunch of scenceless yelling.

oh and dont even get me started on my world history teacher.
    for our 'current events' i told the class about what happened with david, and he says 'drugs and korn, big surprize' bitch, i said FORMER DRUMMER, and F ing sleeping pills' 'oh' yeah, OH is right.

*huff* anyways, i'm really glad all the guys are clean, and i do get offensive about stereotyping with korn.

6. ProdigyChildOfKoRn avatar

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 6:43 PM, ProdigyChildOfKoRn said:

I always arguing with people even they're just say: "I don't like Korn" :) Then hell is opening, I'm getting angry and say: "You fucking idiot, this is the best band in this goddamn world." May it's weird, but for me Korn is like mom. I know values of this band. Nobody can say something wrong about this band when I'm near. If somebody did that - dies :D