1. misanthrope avatar

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM, misanthrope said:

Thanks for that stunning display of your intellect. Any more gems you'd like to share?

2. cdu avatar

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 4:40 PM, cdu said:

Evolution - get a life

3. misanthrope avatar

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 4:57 PM, misanthrope said:

It wasn't funny the first time you posted it, it certainly wasn't funny the second time.

That you are willing to insult someone you haven't or ever will meet or even interact with, solely to try and piss me off, says more about your character than it does mine. You are a shallow, pathetic and insignificant nothing of a person. I have no cause to call you ignorant? How about your personally attacks on a woman you know nothing about except for a picture you've seen. You want to talk about ignorance then perhaps you should do so in front of a mirror.

You exist solely in in the 4-5 minutes a day I look at this forum, and even in that time you are nothing more than text on a screen. You're the one getting your panties in a knot while I'm laughing my arse off.

You complain about me waiting in "anticipation of a message board response"? You're awfully quick to reply yourself. Hypocrisy, thy name is riklite. You accuse me of a being a troll, well if that be the case your constant replies to only play into my hands. If you truly believed I was a troll you'd ignore me, but then you're clearly not that smart. By all means carry on replying, every time you do I win.

4. riklite avatar

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:16 AM, riklite said:

If you are so interested in the advancement of human kind, please do us all a favor and never mate with that beast of a woman you call a "girlfriend." The turd I just dropped in the toilet looks better than anything the two of you could possibly create. It probably has more intelligence as well.

5. riklite avatar

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:39 AM, riklite said:

It's one thing to be interested and want to learn. It's another to spend your every waking moment in anticipation of a message board response so you can call the other person ignorant without cause. If you are so interested in the advancement of the human race, do us all a favor and never mate with that beast you call a girlfriend. The two of you combined would make the turd I just dropped in the toilet look good. Sadly, it probably has more intellegence and people skills as well.

6. misanthrope avatar

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:19 PM, misanthrope said:

Any more uninformed bullshit you'd like to say or are you done displaying your own ignorance? If you think the advancement of human knowledge is pointless kindly remove yourself from the gene pool and let those of us with a vested interest in learning and standards of education continue not being a dumb fuck like you.

7. riklite avatar

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 2:00 PM, riklite said:

I knew right off the bat you were one of those creationist/agnostic/atheist fucks that spends their entire life arguing over something extremely petty and pointless.

8. misanthrope avatar

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 6:25 AM, misanthrope said:

I've edited the blog to further address some points.

9. misanthrope avatar

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:37 AM, misanthrope said:

"not all of us religious people are psychos who follow blindly. It is possible to believe in Gd and be normal :-)"

Which is why I specified creationists and not all religious people.

10. misanthrope avatar

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 4:37 AM, misanthrope said:

"you're so bigeted that you can't have imagination or faith.. yay, you're an ass hole."

I find it hard to take a lecture from someone who can't spell, also no, I'm not a bigot. I just dislike dishonesty, especially when it's perpetuated by people who claim to have divinely granted absolute morality. Also, I dislike people who want to force schools into teaching bullshit because they think faith is more important that facts.

Nice try though, better luck next time.