1. jizzawhizza avatar

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM, jizzawhizza said:

hahahahha anger management .

2. ChildRenOfTheKoRn4Life avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:17 PM, ChildRenOfTheKoRn4Life said:

Well like i said to the douche nugget earlier that told me to get over the fact that we dont have David, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and i appreciate that you weren't a dick about it.

3. ChildRenOfTheKoRn4Life avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:12 PM, ChildRenOfTheKoRn4Life said:

Just accepted it, thanks! :)

4. ChildRenOfTheKoRn4Life avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 9:11 PM, ChildRenOfTheKoRn4Life said:

No. i wont. And everyone is entitled to their opinion. Now get the hell of my page :)

5. kornwars avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:28 AM, kornwars said:

David belongs in an anger management program. Ray is here to stay! Get over it.

6. JPrice191 avatar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:49 AM, JPrice191 said:

these are my Favorite Bands: Korn, Deftones, Slipknot, Chevelle, Taproot, and Staind.. just to Name a few!

7. Silent Metal avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Silent Metal said:

I like Ray too, legandary drummer, i agree with the rest though. I like the way Korn change their sound, you never know what to expect, but in a way, you expect it to sound like Korn. I am one of the few that actually really liked Path of Totality, im not a dubstep fan, but the blend of the two genres actually was successful. For me, Korn are an ever changing beast that maintains there core sound,l so that no matter how dramatically they change, they always sound familiar.

8. eva avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:03 PM, eva said:

NO NO NO NO this....this is correct! David is amazing. What the crap, man. CHILDRENOFTHEKORN4LIFE, I'm shooting you a friend request, for I appreciate your views.

9. Figure09 avatar

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Figure09 said:

i gotta disagree with you on the Ray thing... For some reason... i never liked David, but i think Ray is awesome