1. Xusi avatar

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Xusi said:

I think I scared him slightly by spewing words out like a hyper ballad in my Norn Irish accent!? Gibberish incoherent to most, but I think he got the idea .. why? Cos he's a really fucking sound guy ;)

2. JoleneInChains avatar

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 11:46 PM, JoleneInChains said:

I'm trying desperately to save up money to get VIP so I can meet him and thank him. i've been selling my stuff and trying to get extra hours at work. I think if JD hugged me I would die.

3. 5paz avatar

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 3:37 PM, 5paz said:

Would you fall down b4 him? :O

4. MissKorn avatar

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 4:41 AM, MissKorn said:

JD is not a hero or a god he's just a simple human being. Talented and creatif. I'd love to meet him someday... to tell him thanks and to have a hug as well ^^

5. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 11:58 AM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

o my gosh, i'm happy you got to meet him! that man deserves the title 'HERO' he has saved so many people from self-destruction. listening to his lyrics has really opened my eyes to the world around me. but of course it couldnt have been done without fieldy, munky, head, david, and ray!!

6. Fati avatar

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Fati said:

Omg yeah he is amazing i think hero is the best nickname u know he always save my soul with his music i always wonder why he write and sing that things that in my heart yeah i think hate is the only things that i feel but the only love is .... KoRn 4ever :*

7. Kinon avatar

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 6:06 AM, Kinon said:

JD is so awesome!! How can there be all those haters out there? how can you not like that guy? Yes, He is a GOD!!

8. Katie Levy avatar