1. d1rtytr@sh avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:33 AM, d1rtytr@sh said:

Old and new. As long as its KoRn! The albums all rock. All my favorites. KoRn keeps me listening because of the change they have with every album. I'm glad they aren't scared to have fun with music, switch shit up to make it better, find different sounds and do what they feel is best. Even if they tend to lose a few fans along the way. They play for the music. Not for what's the new flavor of sound that week. That's one of the reasons why they're my favorite out there.

2. d1rtytr@sh avatar

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:32 AM, d1rtytr@sh said:

Old and new. As long as its KoRn! The albums all rock. All my favorites. KoRn keeps me listening because of the change they have with every album. I'm glad they aren't scared to have fun with music, switch shit up to make it better, find different sounds and do what they feel is best. Even if they tend to lose a few fans along the way. They play for the music. Not for what's the new flavor of sound that week. That's why they're my favorite.

3. cdu avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 8:21 PM, cdu said:

Wind dancer is right.

But to be honest I love the old more than I love the new.

4. sH3LLz avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM, sH3LLz said:

i think the old is better :)

5. Wind Dancer avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM, Wind Dancer said:

Right on! I appreciate your words to me! :)

6. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 4:17 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

damn i live at risk of everything !! thnx WD. i agree with & truly i got a choice to listen to koRn, i like the old very much i listened to zillion times & still do!!! almost everyday, but i get the mood for the new one... & i cant listen to the old... i like that one LET'S GO!!!

7. KoRnismyO2 avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 11:19 AM, KoRnismyO2 said:

Wow, Wind Dancer said it better than I could have imagined trying to explain. You hit it right on the button! Well done ;)

8. Indigo Flow avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Indigo Flow said:

I would have to go with old.

9. dead undone avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 8:46 AM, dead undone said:

and I totally agree with you wind dancer

10. Wind Dancer avatar

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 4:19 AM, Wind Dancer said:

I feel the new is equal to the old; coming from a band who is awesome, inspiring, breathtaking, and most of all the only band I know of who was willing to take risk/change, even though the haters that would materialize from the folds of KoRn Children, and a profound shaking of the music industry. KoRn is definitely unique and/or the master behind it all-Jonathan.

I admire/love Jonathan in more ways than one, but truly the one main factor is, I am not alone in my head anymore, he validates some of perceptions, one of which is this:

RISK
    Author unknown

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool.
    To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.
    To reach out to others is to risk involvement.
    To expose feelings is to risk exposing your true self.
    To place your ideas, your dreams before a crowd is to risk their loss.
    To love is to risk not being loved in return.
    To live is to risk dying.
    To hope is to risk despair.
    But risks must be taken,
    because the greatest hazard in life is to do nothing.
    The person who risks nothing,
    does nothing, has nothing, and is nothing.
    They may avoid suffering and sorrow,
    but they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, love, live.
    Chained by their attitudes, they are a slave,
    they forfeited their freedom.
    Only the person who risks can be free
    To try is to risk failure.

I feel any hater of koRn now is not a risk taker, otherwise I feel they would understand, be supportive of the band they claim to have loved all these years. Must suck to be them.