1. kornfreak0011 avatar

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 6:33 AM, kornfreak0011 said:

That makes you one of the children of the korn.lol

2. korndawg711 avatar

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 6:18 AM, korndawg711 said:

Which album might I ask?
    Well you sure put the Korn feeling nito words much beter than I ever could. I'd just ramble on and on, which I did on my Modlife page ;D. I'm sort of a new fan too, I was born the same year Nathan Davis was, and I only found them in 2008, in eighth grade. But listening to them for the first time is a unique and spectacular feeling isn't it? It's eye-opening to what true emotion feels like!

3. BamBam avatar

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 4:46 AM, BamBam said:

Geezz...I should proof read before I post. Sorry for the errors and so many haha.

4. BamBam avatar

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 4:44 AM, BamBam said:

I have fallen in love. Amazingly put girl. I have been a Korn fan since like 97, BUT eventhough I listened to their music I didn't stay up with the day to day with them. So i'm out of the loop. One this is for sure though i'm a huge fan and I fall in love with the words of every song. Its like they get me and understand me. Even though they are untouchable and so far away its like they know me better than anyone else and more than that are in tune with me soul. haha..you totally got me rambling with this blog. Sorry if it sounded Korny..haha. I can't wait to read more blogs

5. Jeroen Moody avatar

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Jeroen Moody said:

It's not about how long you've been a Korn-fan. We're all Korn-fans here. Some of us have been around since the beginning and others just discovered them last week. But we all share the love for Korn's music.

So welcome to the world of Korn!

6. d1rtytr@sh avatar

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 2:14 AM, d1rtytr@sh said:

i dont think its likely either hun and i completely related to what you said in this. I too, have felt the very same way and have so many emotions running through me while listening. It's as if KoRn relays how I feel through their songs, happens for me time and time again. It's like, he's singing from my soul. It's that intense for me and that connected. I fucking love KoRn. It's the purest form of art I've ever witnessed in my life.

7. Sussi avatar

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:53 PM, Sussi said:

I read it, and it was so well said. You told it the way it is.

8. Shawshank avatar

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:22 PM, Shawshank said:

Oh my God Knife, all kidding aside you are an amazing writer! I totally loved this post and I am even a little jealous. I am really looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

9. ChinoHugo

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:12 PM, ChinoHugo "Rnflakexaxn" said:

Very nice, welcome to the KoRn world.. you will enjoy the power of the music!

10. oktoberwolf avatar