1. ShesBako avatar

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 9:52 PM, ShesBako said:

Just read yer lament..u will find someone who shares yer interests...esp one who loves Korn like we do! My man likes Korn just as much as I do but I am the bigger fan! He is a huge Kiss fan from way back since we are both 50..btw I met him in November barely so its never too late!

2. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Twisted Transistor said:

Yeah, jayjay it is mine gain. It is mine gain because these men do not know what they lost; however, I do-my gain, had he (and two others) accepted koRn as part of my world, I know I would live a living hell down the road; koRn saved me! :)

I am already used to the fact people are going to be harsh towards koRn, I have even learned to be silent-not exposing the vibrant name 'koRn' but have learned to sing the lyrics to the songs I love the most to people I know would be haters if they only knew. :)

And..........yeah, the man I seek holds many attributes, but I now have an added on, he must love koRn like me, if not more-what a bonus that would be..........I believe he is out there.......................Sweet that you are single Faust-a true koRn fan........I better close this up before I allow my mind to go way too far..........and I got tear on my breast and dress LOL Twisted Transistor signing off. LOL

3. Faust avatar

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Faust said:

What a moron. People will always be harsh when they are not KoRn fans. That is just something that we are going to get used to as a fact of life. You need to find a KoRn fan to be with I guess.

P.S. I'm single. Holla Holla Holla!

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM, jayjay said:

His loss is your gain man, You will find the right man one day.=)

5. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 2:41 AM, Twisted Transistor said:

Yeah, it is pretty lame, I think from now on I will get it right out there right away. LOL koRn, koRn, koRn, is my favorite band, I love them with a complete mind and heart. Their music does not define who I am, but sure in the hell aids me to shine brighter. In this way I will not waste my percious time on someone that is a judgmental fool. :)

6. threesignificantstarfish avatar

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 12:40 AM, threesignificantstarfish said:

that's pretty lame that people still judge upon music interests. i hate that. trust me, i'm a limp bizkit fan, people let me know what they think.