1. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Sensitive said:

Yeah dude, I agree .. I love them ... ;)

2. Sensitive avatar

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Sensitive said:

Of course, I understand what you mean .... I preferred the previous cd to I'm With You, Californication and BSSM I think they are the best cd they have written ... but I like getting the last cd, I must say the truth ...work with Slovak and Frusciante on guitar were the best nothing to do ..

3. Big Shark avatar

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Big Shark said:

Anything I say won't match up to CDU's opinion xD I like them, they're a terrific group :)

4. cdu avatar

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:46 PM, cdu said:

My thoughts;
    I first became aware of them around Mother's Milk, which was funky and different but not outstanding. Then Blood Sugar Sex Magic came out, which is a phenomenal work, it really gave them a great vibe and massive worldwide attention. That album is a classic.

One Hot Minute, was ok, but too many drugs and no Frusciante (ironically because he was on too many drugs I've read). "My Friends" is divine, and I love Coffee Shop, Aeroplane and Warped.

Californication brought them back, great album, a real classic and let them keep the RHCP train going strong.

By the Way and Stadium Arcadium - yeah, ok but not the massive success of BSSM and Califonication. I don't know, maybe they were tired, maybe everyone had moved, most of all those albums just didn't nail it.

I'm With You - not great really. No Frusciante.

I'll always respect RHCP, especially Flea!

5. Sensitive avatar

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM, Sensitive said:

I think we have created something special, because they have greatly influenced the Korn in the early discs with their rock funk, I think that without them, probably many groups were not born .. personal opinion ;)

6. Katie Levy avatar

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM, Katie Levy said:

Timeless. At least so far lol. They are certainly a rock classic, and will forever be able to get by on the hits they have already created.