1. WR avatar

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 2:44 AM, WR said:

2002

2. cRisKoRn18 avatar

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:43 PM, cRisKoRn18 said:

when i used to have like 6 years (in the 1999's) I loved freak on leash video!! then back in the 2006's started to get into it with the syotos. man, i wish i was borned 10 years before!

3. Faust avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:27 PM, Faust said:

Jesus Christ you guys make me feel old as hell. I started listening to them in 1995, when there was only ONE KoRn album out at the time. Dark days back then yo.

4. ZackaryVS avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:17 PM, ZackaryVS said:

2010 and god damn it I wish I knew about them earlier! I listened to Motley Crue, Megadeth and all the music my parents listened to in elementary and middle school but I wish I knew about KoRn then. But now I'm a Senior in high school ready to graduate soon, I found them out in Freshman year and got addicted in Sophomore year.

5. KoRnSpawn-919 avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM, KoRnSpawn-919 said:

i think like 2008/2009ish, at least thats when i started to get really into them

6. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:45 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

well eva, at least she had your well being in mind. i wish my mom cared more sometimes :/

7. ProdigyChildOfKoRn avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:04 AM, ProdigyChildOfKoRn said:

2002 :)

8. Katie Levy avatar

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM, Katie Levy said:

1997 I had an uncle who I related to attitude wise and he introduced me to a few other great bands as well.

9. cdu avatar

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:58 PM, cdu said:

1996, a friend had VHS tape with Blind, Clown and Faget. Basically went straight out and bought their first album. Life is Peachy came out a few months later.

10. eva avatar

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 5:46 PM, eva said:

Sadly mine was 2008. I was never allowed to listen to them since my mom thought they were evil and satanic.