1. Sensitive avatar

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Sensitive said:

Hey, I think like you! :) I say that in the past in my teens, I tried to smoke it is to drink, but luckily I managed to avoid and did not fall into the habit! I'm 6 years old do not smoke anymore and I have to say that I feel reborn! :) I think some people get really bitches when they smoke when they drink .. and it's true, they think they are smarter than the others, but in reality are empty. And I say this because I see kids very small that abuse of these things (indeed, they throw in drugs, just to be seen smarter than the others) and the thing I am very sad ... the important thing is to be mature and understanding the causes to which they bring you these substances in my opinion :)

2. avangardeify avatar

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 6:17 AM, avangardeify said:

maybe it depends on the age. when you're younger it's more likely that school mates pick on you if you don't smoke or drink. luckily most of us grow up and know what's good for us :)

3. Twisted Transistor avatar

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Twisted Transistor said:

I think it is very true, especially, if these people partook of the same while hanging out with them, suddenly, you quit-making a choice for yourself, they inturn decide you are no longer cool enough for them, because the common ground is no longer there, which basically what the relationship was based on. They say, misery likes company. :/

4. Katie Levy avatar

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM, Katie Levy said:

Drinking turns some people into huge assholes so in my personal opinion, screw alcohol. Also cigarettes are awful i can't stand too close to someone who smokes and tries to talk to me. The breath coming out of these mouths is AWFUL. However, I have not yet smelled bad mj breath. Mj is kinda making its way into legitimacy. I'm for decriminalization, but not for peer pressuring people to smoke it.

5. 5paz avatar

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 8:35 PM, 5paz said:

A lot of ppl are turned off by smokers. m nt getting you tho, drinking to fit in you mean? Cool in whose eyes? I say be yourself and have a good time in any way you wish and if someone has a problem with the way you are then let them coz it is their problem not yours..

6. Nathwatts1 avatar

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Nathwatts1 said:

Not smoking because there is all these campaigns and shit to stop it but drinking yes because a lot of people's dream of a good night involves achohal