1. eva avatar

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 8:03 AM, kfan78 said:

Well said

3. eva avatar

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:49 PM, eva said:

This is what I would do if I were her:

-Get off the internet
    -Give up on her best friends, they aren't worth it
    -Stay with her dad and don't visit her mom

I have never had a best friend, don't have a Facebook/Twitter/whatever else social things there are out there, and that helps me focus on what I need to focus on. The poverty thing is hard to crush though. I don't know how convenient it would be for her to get a job, but that's always an option. Honestly I think she needs to invest in taking a walk every day. It would clear her head and she would realize and recognize the beauty of the world. If that doesn't clear her head, then she might not be open to trying to get better. Some people are like that, which I do not understand at all.

4. kfan78 avatar

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:43 PM, kfan78 said:

Keep in mind that what works for you may not work for the next person. I definitely would prescribe a daily dosage of Korn but it will become an addiction lol but it won't change her circumstances. You could tell your friend to find a healthy outlet for her challenges in life and remember that she isn't alone. Music in general is very therapeutic but your friendship would probably be just as important at this point.

Keep Bangin

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 5:23 AM, jayjay said:

I feel for her,cos i have been down the very same road..its all to easy to go to the doctor & end up popping pills for the rest of your life,& in the end(wich may come sooner,than later,if you do take to much medication) being fed up,your mind is so twisted you dont know if your coming,or going..i was hooked on pills for over 10 years,& then 1 day i met my old freind & i met a yoga-ti-chi,teacher,& feel so much healther in my mind..plus a good trip to the sea-side,for a few weeks..so good luck,& hope she over comes her feelings.=)