1. Figure09 avatar

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Figure09 said:

dreadlocks sound awesome, but wouldnt be the look for me, do girls even get dreadlocks?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM, jayjay said:

I always wanted dreads,but sufferd from allapesia(hair falls out on its own) & realy was fucked off,& still am to this day?,but sating that,faust is right agout that,my mate never washed his hair,for about 10years & he had the best dreads i have ever seen..lucky bastard,but he cut them all off a few years ago,cos he was a traveler,& seteled down with his misses..=)good luck any way.

3. avangardeify avatar

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 1:26 AM, avangardeify said:

Congrats, let us know about the results. :) I would like to have dreads as well, but i work in a frickin bank. The closest I can get to "freaky" is a nose stud .. hope to get one soon. lol

4. Faust avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM, Faust said:

You do not need any sort of products to get dreads. None at all. All you need to do is stop brushing your hair. They will occur all by them selves. Dreads are the most natural "hairstyle" that there is. We would all have them if brushes and combs were not invented.
    Simply stop brushing for a little while and you will start to see results in about a week. All you have to do to keep them skinny is pull them apart when they start to grow togather, which they will do even if you use some sort of expensive, unnecessary fancy pants product. That is all the maintenance that you will need: you will have to pry them apart or they will grow togather and make one massive dread if you don't.
    Wash them all you want, and at the beggining it is better to just use shampoo, not conditioner, and rub the shit out of your head with a towel, the rougher the better (this will help the hair knot up and start to shape itself). After the dreads have formed, it is really important that you dry your hair really good or else moisture will get trapped in there and mildew will start to form, then your dreads will stink really bad really quick.
    Just let me say again: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE ANY SORT OF PRODUCT TO GET A HEAD OF NICE, SOFT!!!!
    DREADYPOOS!!!
    There is my advice. Take it or leave it. Just look at my profile pic and you will see that I know what I am talking about......

5. ZackaryVS avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:11 PM, ZackaryVS said:

I really want dreads. Wish it weren't such a hassle.

6. KoRnSpawn-919 avatar

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 4:50 PM, KoRnSpawn-919 said:

Sweet! let me know how it goes i want to try getting some sometime, good luck!