1. ShesBako avatar

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM, ShesBako said:

Sho u right!!!!

2. f4lling.aWay avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 3:08 PM, f4lling.aWay said:

KORNER DOES accept and welcome ALL.

Come visit sometimes, we would love to see you all & Please do not let the battering or opinions from others ruin any of your fun.

Make your decisions!

-Snoopy

3. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

then again a point to you, i speak my mind anywhere.... sorry, i´m not the kind that holds hard feelings, and i dont whine nor complain i just look for solutions, expressing yourself might lead you to a solution that will bring you what you want, free speech....

4. Figure09 avatar

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Figure09 said:

whoa

5. f4lling.aWay avatar

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:53 PM, f4lling.aWay said:

Me expressing my opinions on how I feel about certain situations does not mean or make me not chill, it's how the certain situations have been or were handled. That is all.

6. f4lling.aWay avatar

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 11:51 PM, f4lling.aWay said:

Well considering KoRner wasn't at all the concerning issue pointed out in this post, I have to decline your comment on an account of it being void.

7. RUBENRCKS avatar

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:57 PM, RUBENRCKS said:

i guess we learn from our mistakes..... if u dont know nobody knows.... chill we might be in stormy weather, at those times we oughtta hold ourselves together,get along cope with, and do what you have to do. to do what you wanna do.... sounds crazy ... i know hahaha chill b happy

8. Sammie avatar

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Sammie said:

Korn is about expressing your feelings and to be all just chill and shit, Korn's Korner or whatever should accept anyone and everyone no matter how they act or look so I think banning should only be done if something illegal was happening or if there is a terrorist or something along those lines. I say try to make another account? im not shur how that works and even if there are accounts but its worth a try

9. Ziltoid avatar

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM, Ziltoid said:

I don't get how we can get banned for no reason.