1. coulsonj avatar

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 6:03 PM, coulsonj said:

I have an ultra rare cd for sale.... heart of darkness email me if interested: jordancoulson_369@hotmail.com

2. Silent Metal avatar

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Silent Metal said:

I found the Neidermeyer's mind songs after some searching, the demos are way cool, thanks everyone who replied, i found some good songs that i didnt know about :)

3. Silent Metal avatar

On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 7:28 PM, Silent Metal said:

This Town is a Human Waste Project song, but yea it does feature Jon. This Broken Soul and Layla are great songs, i found Layla on youtube but it took a while for me to find This Broken Soul. I cant find any of the Nierdermeyers Mind Songs though. It's a shame so many of these stracks are so hard to get a hold of.

4. MontezCrow avatar

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:47 PM, MontezCrow said:

I would say the rarest KoRn tracks would have to be "Layla" and "This Broken Soul" everything else you can pretty much find on Youtube these days!

5. Faust avatar

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Faust said:

Eva, dats da one I got too? Is one version of the X-mas song censored on yours too?
    Mine starts out with some live stuff from the Hollywood bowl (and the live version of Fagit is censored too. Fucking irritating), then it is the Neidermeyer's Head tracks, This Town (which is not a KoRn song, but it has JD on vocs) and the Xmas song x2?

6. eva avatar

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 6:34 PM, eva said:

I have a CD called "Live Demos Blind". It looks pretty ghetto, but it has all four tracks from Neidermeyer's Mind, as well as Our Town and two versions of the X-mas Song. One of my best finds.

7. Silent Metal avatar

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Silent Metal said:

thanks guys, will definitely check them out

8. Figure09 avatar

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 3:03 PM, Figure09 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8XF8Rt7xqU that one's layla... a song from before they came out but its not on neidermyer's mind... hope i helped ^^)

9. Faust avatar

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 6:10 AM, Faust said:

Try to find a copy of Neidermeyer's Mind. They are not too hard to find bootlegs of now a days. You will find early versions of KoRn songs, as well as a couple pf unreleased gems.

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 5:10 AM, jayjay said:

Every time KORN release a cd, I go for the limited edition, On "See you on the other side" theres a hole disk with with 3 versions of twisted transistor. Love that album.=)