1. FagetPrettyBoyWhateverYouCallit avatar

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 12:21 AM, FagetPrettyBoyWhateverYouCallit said:

I've just caught up on the whole David Situation today. I've been watching KoRn videos all day. From "Faget" in some bar, before anyone knew the lyrics except Jon, all the way up to listening to the new album and watching all the Head reunion stuff. I've been homeless all year so forgive me for not going to a concert...

I read David's facebook post
    from 12/13 about the groove of the band, and how Jon was in the studio for the writing process during the first 3 records. And all the stuff about how Fieldy is a pussy and David thinks he deserves credit for all sorts of shit....

I think David AND the other 4 should SUCK IT THE FUCK UP... Nothing is ever one sided anyway... The new KoRn is still a beacon for SO many kids all over the world. Saving lives by exorcising our pain... BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT.

KoRn is the 5. Plain and simple.

David has said he would come back, even playing in that shitty other band to prove that he does still like to drum. But now he is in the position of being a dick... and KoRn are still the rock stars. So KoRn needs to contact him, and everyone needs to suck it up and be the friends that you were in 94, that I watched in "Who Then Now?" because those friends made the music that saved my life, and they gave me something to believe in. Not only the music, but that brotherhood. The reason me and my friends, among so many others, began playing music. The reason I started a band. A lot of days, even still, the reason I get up in the morning...

But I've never thot that about any of the post-David KoRn. I think it sucks huge balls... sorry KoRn. Ray is a great drummer, and seems like a great guy and huge korn fan. But I NEVER listen to any KoRn song without david in it after the first few times i've heard it. I listened to the Paradigm Shift today, all the way through, and it was better than most everything out there, but i'm not that interested in listening to it again.

I'd rather keep listening to Rage Against the Machine, OutKast, Atoms For Peace, Crystal Castles, SlipKnot, and old KoRn.

This is KoRn.com, Right? Someone in the band should read this at some point. If the boys are all grown up now and believe in the Light than be the Light. We need the fucking light now more than ever. Step up and Invite David back into the band, and give us KoRn back.

Everything is Love, Right? God is Love... I think the guys have had money for too long and need to remember what its like to be broke as fuck. The three best records of all time were made by some broke ass kids from cali that liked metal and hip hop.

Where's the korn that made "KoRn's Groovy Pirate Mystery" episode of South Park?

I'm not saying you can't include new elements, obviously things evolve... But i heard Fieldy and Head talk about "5" and "Reconciliation"... but thats discluding David... So WTF???? What are you teaching kids, that its ok to just abandon our friends because they may be a little pissy or quiet? Thats a bunch of bullshit... I love KoRn, but KoRn died a long time ago.

KoRn never needed a big producer. Issues was a fantastic album. My second favorite. So are some of the later works. But KoRn was a grass roots band. KoRn was a dirty band. KoRn was an Honest band. KoRn reminded me that my pain is justifiable, and that there must be a Supreme Ocean called Love out there somewhere, but so much of that was the groove. It was so honest... Jon you don't need producers OR drugs to help you write lyrics, dude. Just be honest.

KoRn either needs to RECONCILE FO REAL, or stop, because all the kids that listen to your new shit, they don't even know about the old shit, or if they do, they don't know SNOT, and Mr. Bungle, and Adrenaline by the Deftones, WHAT WOULD LYNN STRAIT SAY? Most of these kids aren't getting it quite right because KoRn isn't... We need your help KoRn... We will help you help us... EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!!!!!

There now i posted this in two places.

2. Mime avatar

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Mime said:

People say many things they don't mean when things don't go as the way they wish which can crowd their thoughts, words and actions towards the ones they love or anyone.

Think about it, your brother leaves and things kind of fall apart. Then he comes back and you're the one left behind. Being left behind with crowded thoughts and emotions about the love of your life and your creation.

As Munkey put it, you always hear stuff when you watch and listen to others play. The audience in this case hasn't yet understood Davids thoughts that may have been filtered by the confused and crowded emotions from what I just explained. Jon mentioned in the new release album that he felt many conflicting emotions. Why can't David?

I feel the family should reunite. But then it's up to the universe to decide.

I can also feel the difference in the syncopated rhythms in the drums from the two drummers and prefer the original.

3. naz1on avatar

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 6:33 AM, naz1on said:

mmmm nop.

4. patrick13 avatar

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM, patrick13 said:

david was awesome but ray is best

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:31 PM, jayjay said:

Where did you get this from, It is a first for me! I thought David was a good bloke, but what I just read is just a disgrace, it was us fans that made him a millionaire & he says that? Ray is here to stay..END OF..

6. KeepHoldingOn... avatar

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM, KeepHoldingOn... said:

Ray is a literal MONSTER on drums, and add to the fact that he's genuinely a cool and humble guy in regards to being the "new guy" makes him all the more awesome. The fact is they replaced David they never replaced HEAD...and I don't think there is a unanimous feeling frm fans to bring David back, some want him back but not majority...I personally like the idea of having the whole original lineup back because I fell in love love with KoRn based upon that lineup BUT no way would I want Ray to leave...I think it would be the dopest thing in the world for there to be 2 drumkits on stage with Ray and David back there!...regardless by this time Ray should be 'Here To Stay'

7. hylianux avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:24 PM, hylianux said:

I like Ray's attitude. He understands the fans' feelings about him being "the new guy" and knows that he'll always be "the new guy" to them, just as ... damn I can't remember what example he used, but another band has a "newer" singer that's been in there for 10 years and will always be "the new guy" to him. He doesn't mind it, and to be honest I like Ray too :)

8. MontezCrow avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM, MontezCrow said:

He also said that 'Fieldy was a little bitch' and that he 'wanted to punch him in his fucking face'! Head never crossed that line like David did! David unfortunately has put himself in a very deep hole that I'm afraid he will not be able to get out of! He went a little too far!

9. Silent Metal avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Silent Metal said:

I like Ray, he is a nice bloke, David obviously has some issues and therefore isn't 'Korn Material' anymore. From what i have heard and seen, Korn respect their fans, a lot more than the majority of bands do, so to have someone dissing their fans and then including them back into the band, that would tarnish their reputation. Head reacted to the stimulus of a bad environment, 'God' helped him achieve what he wanted, he only wanted to be a better person and for him that meant leaving the band. His choice, his sacrifice, his life. David had no such revelations, his statements are his own spiteful opinions. I like the current line-up, much better with Head, they are all down to earth and good people. With his current attitude, David doesn't belong.

10. korn warlord avatar

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 7:07 PM, korn warlord said:

i thank it would be nice but i have grow to acept ray as a member of the band