1. cdu avatar

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 2:30 PM, cdu said:

I've seen that interview, I loved it, probably because I'm a Christian too. Religion is a deeply personal thing and I'm glad they have found peace with God. It is what it is.

2. JJexplosion avatar

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM, JJexplosion said:

god is for those who need something to believe in when youve lost all hope in yourself, but yeah i agree with the dude at the bottom, alot of alcohol can mess someone up, but thats if you cant handle your drinking.

3. FallingAwayFromMe avatar

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:06 AM, FallingAwayFromMe said:

I Have stopped the drinking of alchol.. i drinked alot before... i mean.. it was like... everyday, me and my friends had "party" ... And this was going on for some years, It started when i was about 13-14, and got less and less when i was about 19-20, But i was still going, but not as much as before.(I am 22) But it fucked my life so bad, in many ways. really.. it's just fucks up.. and i decied to stop. Now iam really happy about my life, i got a nice job, i got a nice boyfriend. And a dog. and i haven't drinked in 1 year now. And i wont either. And God... i don't know... i don't belive in him... but still i talking to myself and saying "Thanks for everything.." into the air..

4. FallingAwayFromMe avatar

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 2:03 AM, FallingAwayFromMe said:

5. Tammie avatar

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Tammie said:

I like booze and I believe in multiple gods....not just one.

6. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:22 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

well i don't believe in god, but i do agree that an exessive ampount of alchohol is verry bad....