1. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:56 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

so my stradegy is to put my ear buds in as soon as i get on the bus to school and listen to the most agressive, hate-filled KoRn songs i can find on full blast, and by the time i get to school, i'm feelin pretty dang good. ^_^

2. MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle avatar

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:42 PM, MindFreakOnALeashBlakelyRachelle said:

I've always been picked on, laughed at, made fun of, and treated like I don't belong by my peers for as long as I can remember... Ever scince my first day in kindergarden. My family was poor, and i was made fun of for how i dressed and how i look. all the way up into 5th grade. then my Dad went into bein full time in the army and was stationed in Colorado. The kids there were horrible. no phisical abuse, but always with the smirks and the pointing and whispering, i honestly think they thought i was deaf. I did contemplate suicede very often during those years. I had no idea the effect music could have back then, so i turned to video games as a way to block out my emotions. I never talked to anyone. i did have one friend, who was my neibor, but i think he was gay lol. We moved back to missouri when i was about to start 8th grade, and it was a small town, and the kids were nicer, but by this point i was socially ruined, anyways. I wasnt really 'friends, with any of them, but their was only 14 kids in 7th and 8th grade combined. they didn't make fun of me to my face, at least. i think i gained alot of confidence during my first year of high school. i didnt make any real 'friends' but i had alot of aquaintences. my mom started working to help earn money over the summer, so we did have a bit of money to pick me up some clothes. this is also around the time i discovered KoRn, and i realized, hey, wait a miniute, I don't give a fuck! :D I came to school feeling alot better about myself. I made some real friends, and am doing much better grade-wise, too. I'm not suicidal any more, but i do often wonder if any one would miss me if i died. haha anyways, as for the 'Teachers, leave them kids alone!' part, i got sent to the office for being 'suicidal' because i doodled 'falling away from me' lyrics on my math notes. -__- Whoops! (haha that was sarcasm) Oh well, I'm better now! THANK YOU KORN!!!!

3. corben1120 avatar

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM, corben1120 said:

I was always picked on and bullied in school and had my on ways to deal with it, I am now a Dad and am having to deal with my son being bullied and choked by a group of boys. I honestly think i am more affected by it now being that it is hurting him so much and being a dad seems like more of a responsibility to provide my son with the necessary tools and thought processes to get through it everyday. I just heard the song Thoughtless and let my son listen to the song and tried to explain to him that he isnt the only one having to deal with this issue. He really loves this song and i have made it his ringtone when he calls me to remind myself to stay on his teachers and school to take care of this. THANKS KORN FOR THE SONG, IT HAS HELPED HIM DEAL.

4. eva avatar

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:49 AM, eva said:

Well, bullying used to really get me down, but then I realized, "Why the crap do I care what people think about me?" Unless they are burning me and shoving the class hamster down my throat, I just ignore them. I know kids who encounter bullying and have it way worse than me and I feel extremely bad for them. But the kids who were beat down always come out on top in the end. Let that be a lesson to everyone. Grandma Eva has spoken.

5. Cushlin avatar

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:25 AM, Cushlin said:

yeah I'm in school and some days its hard, used to get upset so easily just by the littlest things said about me but now I just really don't care what other people say, my friends help me get through it and Korn, I've never turned to suicide or any of that :))

6. ProdigyChildOfKoRn avatar

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:05 PM, ProdigyChildOfKoRn said:

I don't understand why people in school treats themselves like that... Now I'm out from school, but there was the time when people treated me like alien. I never don't cared what people thinks about me, because it's that what is their. I always was strong person and never get down, but sometimes I felt like this alien from another planet. I wasn't important for me, and when I first time readed Jonathan's words (You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.) everything started to be easier. I always had middle finger for haters ^^ Now for me it's irrelevant, but I know how many people fight with nasty guys and girls. That what is happening in schools is sick.