1. cdu avatar

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:35 PM, cdu said:

Regardless of Mayan prophecy - make every day count. Even if the world doesn't end, we do know 100% one day we all die.

2. raven avatar

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 3:06 PM, raven said:

3. Bene Gesserit avatar

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Bene Gesserit said:

One way some old Mayan historian interpreted the Mayan's prediction for Dec. 2012 is that there will be a new beginning, of some sorts- not an end to the human race or earth. That sounds more logical to me than TOTAL DESTRUCTION FOR ALL MANKIND so I go with new beginnings. As far as the science channel shows on what the end of times will look like- I think they're looking to up their ratings as it's so close to 2012. Ppl r looking for clues so the science channel has surely got 'em! lol i love the science channel still though

4. JoJ0 avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 2:28 PM, JoJ0 said:

Ya..I'm hoping it will be a turn in humanity as well. I'm wondering if the aliens are comin back!
    "Scottie!! Beam Me up!"

Hmm...maybe I should make 2013 plans! I know! I could attend a KoRn Show!! wooTT!

5. gia avatar

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 3:03 PM, gia said:

well ill hope for the end that cease existence of all the human beings, world will be a way better place without us ;)

6. pfloydmaster avatar

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 1:57 PM, pfloydmaster said:

The Mayan people were obviously a very intelligent race with their predictions to include that exact duration of the year down to the thousandth of a decimal point. They even predicted their own demise but they never said what exactly will happen in 2012. Could be that we turn from being a hateful, spiteful people to a world of complete love and understanding. Guess we won't know until December 2012.

Besides...I've already made plans for 2013! lol

7. Tammie avatar

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Tammie said:

I'll survive cuz nothing can knock me down! LOL!!!