1. BamBam avatar

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 1:29 PM, BamBam said:

There is a site that I have been reading up on. Its very interesting. www.allwomenstalk.com Such a badass site and very informative. You just got to eat healthy. Change your lifestyle. People who diet more than usual gain their weight back. BUt if you change your way of life and be healthy not only will you take the weight off..it will stay off. Im trying to get used to eating 5 times a day. BUt you eat in moderation. The hardest part is staying motivated. Hope this site will help ya love!

2. kornhivgurl avatar

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:34 AM, kornhivgurl said:

you r not fat woman!!!

3. PaceDeGuapo avatar

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 8:24 PM, PaceDeGuapo said:

1500 a day and 60 minutes of activity each day

that's the only way i got results

500 is pathetic and your body may go into starvation mode

4. KnifeMaster avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:33 PM, KnifeMaster said:

I ate 1200 calories a day for 3 weeks and worked out every day. And nothing happened. I did, however, learn from this semi-torturous experience that I tend to eat because it's "time" to eat or out of boredom rather than due to actual hunger... I found that interesting....

5. ghostdancer80000000 avatar

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:00 AM, ghostdancer80000000 said:

Hey josie fad diets are bull shit, and so are diet pills, I guess you can say that shit will work when pigs fly, (not gonna happen) I am so glad you quite that crazy diet 1,200 cal's is way more healthy, I know you have beed pushing yourself and trying realhard with this, just remember in time you will be able tell. I hope you reasch your goals and become very healthy :)

6. BamBam avatar

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 9:37 AM, BamBam said:

Wow 500 calorie diet? Thats crazy dangerous. Everyone always argues with me when I mention that 1200 calories is the minimum for women. It is valid though. You are allowed to eat woman. SO EAT! haha...I cant take all my women getting to skinny now!

7. Tammie avatar

On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 9:22 AM, Tammie said:

The old fashion way! I need to do it myself. 500 calories is not enough!!! That's crazy!!